Ahmedabad Bullet Train Terminal: In 2017, an agreement was signed between India and Japan to start a bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai in India. The work to start the bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai is going on in full swing. In which bullet train station terminal has been prepared in Ahmedabad Sabarmati. Watching the video of this terminal makes the airport fade away.
Ahmedabad Bullet Train Terminal
Ahmedabad is going to get a new amazing and awesome gift. The Sabarmati Multimodal Transport Hub has become a magnificent and India’s first bullet train terminal. Indian Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has tweeted a video of the first bullet train terminal on social media. In which various scenes related to art culture are being seen in this terminal. However, this new facility will benefit the people manifold and will increase the prestige of Ahmedabad.
This terminal is designed to serve passengers of India’s first bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Let us tell you here that this newly designed terminal has a great beauty and has been crafted with amazing craftsmanship. According to details, this project has been executed with the technical and financial assistance of the Government of Japan. It is about connecting two big cities Ahmedabad and Mumbai in just 2.07 hours. In detail, this project was launched in 2017 by PM Narendra Modi and former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe.
It is worth mentioning that, in this prestigious project of Ahmedabad, a double line of 508 KM length with tunnel and undersea has been included. However, if we talk about the cost of this project, approximately Rs. 1,08,000 crore will be spent. 81% of the cost will be borne by Japanese soft loans at 0.1% per annum and has a 50-year repayment period including a 15-year grace period.
Bullet Train Project Important Points
- National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), the company working to construct the corridor for this Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project. 100 km of viaducts and 230 km of piers have been completed so far for this project.
- Viaducts include bridging over six rivers in Gujarat, namely the Par and Auranga in Valsad district and the Purna, Mindhola, Ambika and Venganiya rivers in Navsari district.
- “The first girder of the project was launched on November 25, 2021, while the first kilometer of the viaduct was completed in six months on June 30, 2022. It achieved construction of 50 km viaduct on April 22, 2023 and subsequently, 100 km viaduct was completed in six months,”
- “Full Span Launching Technique (FSLM), where 40-metre long box girders are erected using sophisticated equipment.
- According to NHSRCL, apart from the viaduct work, 250 km of pier work has also been completed for the project.
- “Furthermore, the laying of the first Reinforced Concrete (RC) track bed for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor track system used in the Japanese Shinkansen has also been started in Surat,”
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.