Anubandham Gujarat Portal Registration 2023: Government of India and Government of Gujarat are releasing new schemes and services for the welfare of citizens. Youth is the first step for the prosperity of the country. Various departments and offices are functioning to provide employment to the youth. In Gujarat, Gujarat Employment Services has launched ‘Anubandham Portal’ under Digital India program to maintain communication between employers and job aspirants. “Anubandham App” allows easy coordination between employer and job seeker through mobile and internet.
Anubandham Gujarat Portal Registration 2023
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Employment & Training,|
Government of Gujarat
|Registration on the portal|
How to do
|type of job||educated and uneducated|
(Education Wise Jobs)
|Date of launch||06/08/2021|
Anubandham Portal & Mobile Application (Rojgar Portal 2023) was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State on the day of ‘Rojgar Diwas’. This portal will be a better coordination of job aspirants and employers. Due to which youth who want to get job will get job easily. And employers will get good employees based on huge database through this portal.
This webportal will be managed by the Directorate of Employment & Training, DET working under the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of Gujarat. In which the main function of DET is to provide vocational training and employment services to the youth in the state of Gujarat. It conducts long term and short term training programs at ITIs and various centres. Rojgar Kacheri Registration Online helps educated youth to get jobs.
Anubandham Portal Advantage
Anubandham mobile application and web portal will have many benefits. This portal makes it very easy for both the employer and the job seeker to contact each other. Apart from this, the other benefits are as follows. (Rojgar Portal 2023)
- The youth of the state will be able to do online registration at home on this portal to get a job.
- No need to go to Rojgar Kacheri for registration and career counselling, can only get through Anubandham app through their mobile.
- Youth will be able to get employment through auto matchmaking, skill based matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
- Skilled youth can find their jobs in any district with the quick search and filter facility.
- Matching of employment opportunities can be done according to the candidate’s qualification.
- You will be exempted from going to the office to register through the Anubandham portal.
- Job seekers can get accurate information about their career through this portal and mobile application.
- Through this portal one can get the information about the job interview through his mobile.
- Through Anubandham Portal, employers will be exempted from spending on various advertisements.
- Job Provider will get a large data base through this portal, so that they can recruit good employees.
- Employers can conduct online or offline interviews.
- Employers can fill the vacancies in their business through online registration on the Anubandham portal.
- The Job Provider will be able to select the youth who have acquired skills as per their requirement by holding a job fair.
- Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other can be easily found between the employer and the job seeker.
Anubandham Rojgar Portal Login
Online registration has to be done on this portal created for state candidates and employers. These registrations are of two types. Job Seeker login and Job Provider Login have to be created. The Step by Step written information on how to create both these logins and the Youtube Video and text made by the Employment Office are given below.
Online Registration for Anubandham Job Seekers
The youth who want to get state jobs can do online registration on State Job Portal. How to create Anubandham Gujarat login. We can know it as follows.
- First typing “Anubandham Portal” in Google.
- Then click on “Register” button on Anubandham portal.
- If you want to get a job, you have to select “Job Seeker”.
- After that the candidate has to verify through OTP by entering his Email Id or Mobile Number.
- After the OTP is verified, the candidate has to fill some basic information like Basic, Unique ID etc.
- After that, candidates who want to get a job have to fill 6 types of information online, such as Personal Information, Communication Detail, Education & Training, Employment Detail, physical attributes and Job Preference details.
- After that you have to fill the complete information of the candidate by “Sign Up”.
Anubandham Web Portal Registration
Both employer and job seeker need separate documents to login Anubandham Gujarat portal. This document has to be uploaded during online registration. Which are given below. These certificates are required for Faft Online Registration.
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size photograph
- Any one of Aadhaar Card, Election Card, License, Passport etc
- Eligibility Marksheet
- Certificate detailing experience
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.