Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India (CBI) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Around 5000 vacancies will be filled for the said posts. Candidates can apply online from 20 March 2023 through the official website. The last date for application is 03 April 2023.
More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
Rural/Semi-Urban branches – Rs. 10000
Urban branches – Rs. 15000
Metro branches – Rs. 20000
PWBD candidates – Rs.400/-+GST
SC/ST All Women candidates – Rs.600/-+GST
All Other Candidates – Rs. 800/-+GST
How to Apply for Central Bank Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Apprentice website – link https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunityview/6412cbf5977ed17c321d25e2 and create your profile
- If the profile is already created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal) then you will be prompted to Login & Apply.
- All applicants’ post successfully apply for apprenticeship will receive email communication from
- BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
- All applicants will have to provide their personal information, category, name of scribe for PwD
- Candidates and they also need to give their preference of 1/2/3 districts for their engagement, if selected
Online registration start date 20th March 2023
Online registration’s last date 03rd April 2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.