E-Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in | E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labor & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
E Shram Card Balance Check Online Kaise Kare
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life.
E Sharam Portal has been created for all the workers and laborers of the country. Because through this the government can make new schemes for the laborers and workers. Through these new policies can be made and at the same time, new employment opportunities can also be made available to the unemployed people. If you register yourself on this portal for labor or employment, then you will be provided UAN E Sharmaik Card. You can register in this portal only through CSC Seva Kendra and you can apply for it free of cost.
How to check e shram card money by mobile number:
- To check labor card money from mobile number, you have to see all the information given below, in which you have been told how to see the money of e labor card by just giving mobile number!
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the Unorganized Workers Social Security Board by clicking on the link given below.
- And after that click on the option with e-shram
- Now you have to enter your mobile number which is given in your e Shram Card.
- After this, all the information of your e-shram card will come in front of you like your name, father’s name, full address, district name and how much money has been sent in your e-shram card, you will get to see all the information
if your mobile number is linked in your bank account, then you can check shram card ka paisa by calling on your bank’s toll free number, here some toll free numbers of banks are being given.
- bank of india – 090151351
- state bank of india – 092237666
- bank of baroda – 84680011
Another way to check labor card mon
there is another way to check labor card money, for which you have to go to the website named “umang” and search in the search box “pfms” a link will open in front of you where your bank account number and select the name of the bank and click on the search butto
the information about all the money sent by the government will come openly in front of you and here you can know whether you have been given labor card money or not.n.ey116635ney or not.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.