HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2023 : HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2023 : HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship is offered by HDFC Bank to students from underprivileged class who are bright and want to study further but are unable to study further due to financial situation of their family which is Rs. 75,000 is up to.
So we will know through the article how to fill the form of HDFC Bank Paramyan Scholarship, who can benefit and what documents will be required in it. So read this article till the end.
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2023
|Name of the portal||Buddy4Study|
|Name of Scholarship||HDFC Bank Change Scholarship|
|Initiated by whom||HDFC BANK|
|Beneficiaries||Students of 1st to 12th and diploma, ITI, polytechnic, UG and PG|
|Amount receivable||Rs. Assistance up to 75,000|
|How to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2023
- Students must have secured at least 55% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- Annual family income should be less than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have faced a personal or family crisis during the last three years due to which they cannot continue to pay for education and are at risk of dropping out.
- Only Indian citizens can avail this scholarship.
For Class 1 to 12, Diploma, ITI and Polytechnic students
- Students should be currently studying in Class 1 to 12, Diploma, ITI and Private, Government or Polytechnic.
For students not studying in college
- Students should be pursuing college courses (General Courses – BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, etc. and Professional Courses – BTech, MBBS, LLB, B Arch, Nursing) in recognized colleges or universities in India.
For students studying in Post Graduate
- Students should be pursuing postgraduate courses (General Courses – MCom, MA, etc. and Professional Courses – MTech, MBA, etc.) in recognized colleges or universities in India.
- Passport size photograph
- Previous Year Marksheet (2022-23)
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Letter (Fee Receipt/Admit Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2023-24)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check (Information will also be taken in the application form)
- Income Certificate (any of the following three proofs)
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Proof of family/personal emergency (if applicable)
How to Apply Online for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2023?
How to fill online form for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship can be filled with following steps:
- To fill the form of HDFC Bank Pravaryan Scholarship, first go to https://www.buddy4study.com website and register in it.
- After that click on “View All Scholarship”.
- After that, as mentioned above, “HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship” will be written and under it, click on “Views Scholarship”.
- After clicking on Views Scholarship, the following page will open
- After that click on “Apply Now”.
- After clicking on “Apply Now” click on Start Application option.
- As mentioned above, click on “Check Eligibility”.
- After that the entire form will open and the form has to be filled and information like your personal information, educational information etc. has to be filled.
- And finally you have to upload and submit the required documents.
You can fill the form yourself from step no as mentioned above, after filling the form the student will get a call for an interview and after that they will be eligible for the scholarship.
Last date to apply: 30 September 2023
Helpline Number: 011-430-92248
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.