How To Apply For New Ration Card: If You Don’t Know, How to Apply Online Form for New Ration Card @digital gujarat gov.in ? Here We provide all information about new Ration Card Application form Process and Documents List, Fee etc
How To Apply For New Ration Card
Gujarati Ration Card Online Application Registration Details Looking for Digital Gujarat or how to register or register in Digital Gujarat Portal? So Digital India is the right place to get the best results. Earlier, the official service portal was launched at the same time. The Gujarat government will soon be able to access various government services through its smartphones and tablets, and the regional government will also decide to launch a mobile application.
List of Documents For New Ration Card
- Certificate with salary details from concerned organization if employed.
- Proof of Income Tax PAN if filing Income Tax.
- Proof of sales tax number if filing sales tax.
- Example details of landless farm labourers.
- Canceled ration cards or name reduction certificates.
- Proof of residence.
- Contact of concerned gas agency if having gas connection.
- If previously resident in a foreign state, details of previous resident in that state.
- Affidavit as per Form 82 if no ration card earlier.
Ration card is a necessary document to avail the benefits of any government scheme. Ration card is required for every government job. It often happens that the name of a new member in the house is yet to be added in this ration card, but people are too lazy to take the pressure of government work. At that time, we are going to provide information about how you can add the name of the new member of your family to the ration card sitting at home.
How To Add Name To Ration Card
- First of all you need to go to your state food department website. https://fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx You can apply by visiting this website.
- First you have to create login id for your ration card on this website. If you have already created an ID then you have to login.
- On the website you will see an option that says ‘Add New Member’, click on it.
- Then in that form you have to fill the information about the new member.
- Copies of required documents have to be uploaded after filling this form.
- After processing it click submit.
- After that you will get a registration number and then your work is done.
- After that the officials of the department will check it. If the information filled in the form is correct then the form will be accepted and the new ration card will be delivered to your home by post.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.