Income Certificate Gujarat 2023: Do you want to get an income sample? Here we will give you information on how to get Income Certificate online. We will now give you details on how to get an income sample so that you can apply online.Who will get the benefit of income pattern? Detailed information on how to avail the benefit is given in this article. Which are as follows.
Income Certificate Gujarat 2023
A certificate of income is an official document issued by the state government detailing the annual income of the applicant or the family of the applicant. The main information mentioned in the certificate is the details related to the annual income of the family earned from various sources as per the records for a particular financial year.
What is an income certificate in Gujarat ?
Submit the required supporting evidence as per government rules which is given a government certificate confirming your total income in that financial year which is called income proof.
It is a government proof of your income. Government work and its rules change over time. It has become very easy to calculate income from 2023.
Required Documents List For Income Certificate Gujarat 2023
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Applicant’s Roshan Card
- Applicant’s last lightbill / verabil
- Aadhaar cards of 2 grown-up neighbors around the candidate’s home (to be appointed)
- Rs. Coated fee tickets
- Stamp of Rs. 50/-
- Illustration of pay got from Mayor/MP/MLA (any one).
- A passport size photo
How To Apply Online Income Certificate Gujarat 2023?
- Step 1: The applicant should go through the website of the Gujarat State Government.
- Step 2: In the case of an unregistered user, the applicant must register according to the rules provided in the portal.
- Step 3: After registration, click on “Revenue ” button in the home page, the “Income Certificate” option will appear.
- Step 4: This will take the applicant to the next page where all the required application details are given with the “Apply Online ” option. For those wishing to apply offline, a form can be obtained by clicking on ”Download Form” button.
- Step 5: Enter the email and password and choose the “Application language” and then submit the Aadhar number and click on “Continue Service.”
- Step 6: Specify the details that are given below click on “Update Profile” button to save profile then click on “Next.”
- Step 7: After updating the details, the applicant needs to specify the details such as an address, number of family members, home address, income details etc.
- Step 8: Now, the applicant needs to upload the required documents such as proof of residency, identity proof as mentioned above and click on “Submit.”
- Step 9: Once the applicant has paid the amount for obtaining the income certificate, the application procedure will be completed.
The income certificate would then be issued to the application within 10-15 days by the Government.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.