PM Kisan 16th Installment: After receiving the 15th installment, the question has started to arise when the government will give the money for the next installment.
PM Kisan 16th Installment
PM Kisan Yojana: On November 15, 2023, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a big gift to 8 crore farmers across the country by transferring the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana. An amount of Rs 18,000 crore has been released by the government to the farmers. After receiving the 15th installment, the question has started to arise when the government will give the money for the next installment.
When will you get the 16th installment?
The Modi government may release funds for the 16th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana between February, 2024 and March, 2024. However, the government has not announced any official date in this regard. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme run by the central government, through which the government transfers a total of Rs 6,000 to the accounts of poor farmers in three installments every year. The government gives this money to the farmers for the expenses related to agriculture. Any land owning farmer can avail this scheme. But he should not be in any government job. Along with this, farmers and EPFO members etc. who are getting pension of more than Rs 10,000 will also not be able to avail the benefit of this scheme.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
If you also want to avail the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana, you can apply online for the scheme. We are telling you its step by step process.
- Visit the official website of the scheme for online application.
- Select New Farmer Registration option here. Next enter your Aadhaar and captcha code.
- So whether your land is in urban or rural area, choose this option.
- Next enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- After this an OTP will be sent to your mobile, enter it.
- After this proceed for registration. Next you have to check all the information like your state, district, village, bank details and personal details.
- Aadhaar has to be further authenticated.
- After completing the KYC process, you will also have to upload your land related documents. This will complete the registration process of the scheme.
How to Check Name in PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List-
- For this you should also visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then click on Beneficiary List here.
- Scroll down and select your state, district, taluta and village name.
- Then select a section of the report.
- A list of all the beneficiary names will open in front of you.
|Read In Gujarati
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.