Pmjay Scheme Ayushman Card: Innovative schemes are released by the Government of India for the people. This scheme has improved the standard of living of the people. At that time many schemes are run by the central government. In which many schemes like free grain, free sewing machine, insurance cover, free uniform for children, scholarship are run. One such scheme is the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. This scheme provides an insurance cover of 5 lakhs by the government to the people coming below the economic and poverty line of India.
Pmjay Scheme Ayushman Card
This insurance cover was earlier up to 5 lakh but now the amount of this insurance cover has been increased to 10 lakh rupees by the central government. People are given a card under this Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana. By which people to fight against serious illness Rs. 10 lakhs treatment is provided free of charge and through this card the patient can also seek treatment in private hospitals designated by the government. So now the question arises that where to make this lifetime card and how to get the complete information is given in this article.
OBJECTIVE OF PMJAY SCHEME
The objective of PMJAY scheme is to enable the economically weaker sections of India and the families below the poverty line to live a healthy and well-being life. This Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana provides assistance of 10 lakhs by the government to the poor and economically weaker sections and covers their health insurance.
For the poor and economically weaker sections, the government has provided Rs. 10 lakhs is given as assistance amount. So these people can get themselves treated in government and private hospitals to get protection against serious illness. And can get rid of serious diseases.
Benefits of Ayushyaman card
- Under this scheme people can get Rs. Can get free treatment up to 10 lakhs.
- Ayushyaman card holders can avail themselves of free treatment in government and private hospitals designated by the government.
- More than 50 crore people of the country have benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme will reduce written tasks.
How to Apply Ayushman Card
- First of all you go to the official website of Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/.
- After that enter your current mobile number and captcha and generate OTP.
- Then select your state and search by Name/HHD Number/Ration Card Number/Mobile Number.
- Under this result you will find whether your family is covered under PMJAY scheme or not.
- Now you will get a 24 digit HHID number which you have to save. This number will be required to get a lifetime card.
- If your name is not in this scheme then you can visit the nearest government hospital and get the information.
- Or you can contact the toll free number 14555/1800111565 provided by the government.
- Or you can go to the nearest CHC and get the lifetime card from there.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.