Tuition Sahay yojana by Gujarat government | Tuition Sahay Scholarship information in Gujarati [yojana 2021 last date, Scholarship Gujarat 2021, GUEEDC Scholarship 2021, bin Anamat] How to apply for Tuition Sahay Yojana, Coaching Sahay, Bin Anamat Aayog Gujarat, Tuition Fees Sahay Yojana | Tuition Sahay yojana 2022 last date | bin anamat aayog gandhinagar website, gujarat loan | બિન અનામત શૈક્ષણિક લોન યોજના
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023 | Application Form : Gujarat Government Announce So many Schemes For the Students for their Better Education. This Time Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economical Development corporation has Announced scheme Which is Called as Tuition Sahay Yojana. This Scheme Is announced For Unreserved Category Students Who can Study Without any Money Problems.
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023
|Name Of the Yojana
|Tuition Sahay Yojana
|Scheme Run By
|Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economical Development corporation
|Unreserved Category students
|Help Line Number
|15000/- as a Tuition Fees
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023| Application Form
Now days Tuition become very Essential Part Of Our Education system. and the Coaching Fees are very high. Lower Middle class and Middle Class Family can not afford the amount which are taken by the Coaching Centers. Under the Tuition Sahay Yojana GUEEDC Provide a Loan For Unreserved Category students as Tuition sahay. government will Provide Rs. 15000/- to the Students Who are studying in the Standard 11th and 12th as a Tuition Fees every Year.
A student with more than 70% in class 10th and studying in class 11th or 12th science stream is eligible for Rs 15,000/- assistance per year. Students will be eligible through Direct Aid (D.B.T.). 15,000/- per annum or the fee actually paid whichever is less will be admissible. Candidate Will get this Assistance Only One time in a Year.
Documents For Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
- Copy Of 10th Mark sheet
- Details of Coaching Center
- Unreserved category Certificate
- A bonafide certificate of the student’s ongoing studies from the school
- Candidate’s Passbook’s First Page Copy.
Eligibility For Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023
- Student who are studying in Standards 10th and 12th.
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or the Co-operative Act.
- The Coaching Institute Should be in Operation for more then 3 Years.
- Coaching Center Must have their Own GST Number.
- Coaching Center Should be Running a Class of At least 30 Students.
- Coaching fees Should nor be Included in School Fees.
- Family income Should not more then 4,50,000/-
How To Apply Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023
- Find the scheme on the menu bar.
- Go to the Education system schemes Option.
- Click the apply Now Button.
- Go on new user Registration.
- Enter all the required details they are Asking for.
- Log in to the Portal.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Apply For Tuition sahay scheme.
- Fill in the form Carefully.
- Upload the Photo and Signature button.
- Upload Required documents.
- Check the application form and Click on the Submit Button.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.