Weather Radar App: Windy (also known as Windyty) is an extraordinary tool for weather forecast visualization. This fast, intuitive, detailed and most accurate weather app is trusted by professional pilots, paragliders, skydivers, kiters, surfers, boaters, fishermen, storm chasers and weather geeks, and even by governments, army staffs and rescue teams. niqueness of Windy lies in the fact that it brings you better quality information than the other weather apps’ pro-features, while our product is absolutely free and even without ads Powerful, smooth and fluid presentation makes weather forecasting a real pleasure
Weather Radar App: Weather Live Maps
Windy brings you all the world’s leading weather forecasting models: global ECMWF and GFS, plus local NEMS, AROME and ICON (for Europe) and NAM (for the USA).
Weather Radar App
Cyclones and tsunamis live is an application that offers you the possibility of knowing in detail everything about hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, also how earthquakes or earthquakes manifest, so that you know how to act in case of emergency of these atmospheric phenomena.
Signal 4: A deep depression has formed at sea and is likely to affect the port later. The surface winds will be around 28-33 knots (approx. 50-60 kmph). A singal four indicates possible danger to ships stationed at the port. Signals 3 and 4 indicates bad weather at the port.
Signal 5: This signal means the deep depression has transformed into a cyclonic storm and is likely to cross coast keeping port to its left. Surface winds are likely 34-47 knots (about 60-80 kmph).
Signal 6: Similar to signal 5 but the cyclone is likely to cross coast keeping port to its right.
Signal 7: A signal 7 means the cyclone is likely to cross coast over or near the port. Signals 5, 6 and 7 indicate danger to the port.
Signal 8: A ‘very danger’ warning, which means the cyclone is now a severe or very severe cyclone and is expected to move keeping the port to its left. Surface winds are likely between 48 and 63 knots (approx. 90-120 kmph).
Signal 9: A ‘very danger’ warning, which means the cyclone is now a severe or very severe cyclone and is expected to move keeping the port to its right.
Signal 10: A ‘very danger’ warning, which means it is a very severe cyclone and is expected to cross over or near the port. Wind speed will be 64-119 knots (120-220 km/h) super cyclone – above 120 knots (over 220 kmph and more)
Signal 11: This means all communications have failed with cyclone warning office
- Real-time weather maps animations with blizzard & hurricane tracker: rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, humidity, wave, pressure, current
- Full report: location time, temperature, atmospheric pressure, weather condition, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different unites, dew point, wind speed, and direction
- Detect location by GPS & network to get forecast maps
- Search & manage multiple locations
- Supported notification for weather and alerts
- Real-time update widget
- Today, tomorrow, 7 days later
- Weather description: sunrise & sunset time, humidity, precipitation probability, visibility, etc.
- View detail of daily & hourly weather
- Change unit setting: temperature (C/F), time format (12h/24h), precipitation (mm, inch), wind speed (km/h, mi/h, m/s), pressure (mmHg, hPa, mbar)
- Weather forecast for all countries & cities: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Auckland, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, etc
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.