Anubandham Portal : The Gujarat State Government started the Anubandham Gujarat Portal to provide information related to job opportunities to the students. Such portals are useful for employers and employees. The employers can post the hiring requirement in their company. Interested people can apply for the jobs using the online portals as per skills and education qualifications. You are among the people looking for jobs. The complete details related to the Anubandham Gujarat Portal are available in your article. You can follow our article to know about the portal and apply for jobs using it. Furthermore, you can get complete information on objectives, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents, and application procedures.
About the Anubandham App
The government started the online job portal i.e. Anubandham Gujarat Portal. It is to benefit the people looking for job opportunities. Meanwhile, the state government started the online job portal keeping in mind the job requirements of the youth. The portal works on the directorate of government guidelines. All interested job seekers can start using the portal by registering themselves and getting the latest job updates online.
Objective of Starting the Anubandham Portal
Anubandham Portal was started by the government to provide a common space for employers so that they can post regarding vacancies. Job seekers can use the portal to look for a job and apply. Now, the government is helping citizens get job notifications online while sitting at home. Unemployed people can search for jobs and apply for them after registering at the Anubandham portal. They don’t need to rush anywhere looking for jobs. All the work finished job search and application only at one click. Anubandham Portal turns out to be the one-stop platform online for both employers and employees. The Gujarat government launched the online portal in the year 2022.
Eligibility and Documents Required Registering at Anubandham Portal
Interested people who want to register at the Anubandham Portal require to visit the official website i.e. https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home. The required documents for registering at the Gujarat Anubandham Portal are:
- Permanent Resident of Gujarat
- Adhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photos
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Certificate
- Resident Certificate
Anubandham Gujarat Portal Benefits
- The Gujarat government started the Anubandham Gujarat Portal to benefit the state citizens.
- Anubandham Portal is an online job search portal. Therefore, citizens can register on this portal, get job notifications, and apply for it.
- According to their eligibility, job seekers can apply to the open vacancies posted on the portal.
- The government of Gujarat started the online job portal keeping in mind the job requirements among the youth of the state.
- The online portal operates on the guidelines of the Directorate of Employment and Training, which comes under the Labor and Skill Development and the Employment Department.
- Interested Gujarat state citizens can register on the online portal. They can get updates on the latest job vacancies using the portal.
- It brings transparency to the hiring system beneficial for employers and employees.
- Moreover, job seekers don’t require to rush anywhere to get jobs.
Employees Registration Procedure at the Anubandham Gujarat Portal
Here is the process guiding the employees interested to register themselves at the Anubandham Gujarat Portal.
- The interested ones can go to the website https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home.
- The homepage opens when the search engine navigates to the website.
- Then, click on the register option.
- The next is to select the category of job seeker.
- You have to enter some details including your email address and mobile number.
- Then, click on the next button.
- It takes you to the next page of the registration form.
- Enter all the information in the registration form properly and upload the documents.
- Click on the signup option.
- The registration process on the Anubandham portal finishes successfully.
Employers Registration Guide to the Anubandham Gujarat Portal
- Go to the official website of the Anubandham Portal
- Then, the homepage of the website appears onscreen.
- Click on the registration option and select the employers category.
- Fill in some required information including the email address and mobile number.
- You get the OTP on the registered email address.
- Enter the OTP in the OTP box and then, click on the generate option.
- An application form appears onscreen to start filling in the required information in it.
- Click on the next option to enter the registration date with a unique ID.
- Click on the signup option. Now, the registration process finishes on the Anubandham portal as an employer.
- You can log in as an employer on the website and post the job requirements.
Anubandham Portal Login Process
- Open the official website of the Anubandham Portal i.e. https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home.
- The homepage of the website opens before you.
- You can click on the login option, which is on the homepage.
- Then, fill email address or mobile number, password, and captcha code to log in on the Anubandham portal website.
- Click on the sign-in option to get access of using the website.
How can you Download the Anubandham Portal App on a Mobile Phone?
The government wants to facilitate the people so they launched the Anubandham Portal app for them. Furthermore, the process of downloading the Anubandham app on the mobile phone is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Anubandham Portal.
- Click on the Google Playstore option for downloading the Anubandham app on mobile.
- The new page appears onscreen which shows the install option on it.
- It allows you to install the Anubandham app on your mobile phone.
- You can download the app by clicking on the install option.
- The Anubandham app downloads on your mobile phone within a few minutes.
- Anubandham Portal: https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home
- Phone Number: 6357390390
We provided all the information related to the Anubandham portal. The government launched the portal intending to benefit the people looking the jobs. The Anubandham portal is an online platform useful for both employers and employees. Employers can post the job requirements and interested ones can apply for these jobs by accessing the job portal.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.