Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022 | Economically weak students of Gujarat state who study away from their hometown. They are given the benefit of Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana by the Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation of Gujarat. This scheme will provide financial assistance to students staying in hostels. In this scheme, students studying in hostels will be given assistance for 10 months of the year.
In the article Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana released by Gujarat Non-Reservation and Education and Economic Development Corporation will be discussed in detail. Through this corporation, the people of the non-reserved classes of the state of Gujarat are given the benefit of various schemes for economic and educational upliftment.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
Different types of schemes are released by various departments of Gujarat government for farmers, women, disabled citizens, students. A non-reserved as well as Education and Economic Development Corporation has been formed by the Government of Gujarat. Financial assistance will be provided to needy students through schemes like meal bill assistance, tuition assistance, foreign study scheme etc. through this corporation.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme||Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in unreserved classes|
|Assistance||Financial assistance Of Rs.1500 for 10 Months or For a Year|
|Last Date For Apply||31/12/2022|
|Helpline Number||07923258688, 07923258684|
Main Objective of Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 202
The Non-Anonymous Commission of the Government of Gujarat provides the benefit of food bill assistance scheme to students studying in hostels away from their hometowns. In this scheme, every student is given Rs.1500 per month. Assistance up to Rs.15000 is given for 10 months in a year.
Eligibility Criteria For Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
– The applying student should be from the state of Gujarat.
– Rs.1500 per month for 10 months for non-reserved category students studying in graduate level medical, dental, technical, para-medical and studying in government/non-aided hostels who do not have educational system in their own taluk away from their family and study outside the taluk. /- Meal bill assistance will be available in writing.
– Staying in girls’ hostels run by any society/trust/organization. Girls studying in 9th to 12th will also be eligible for the above mentioned football assistance.
– Students should have unreserved category certificate.
Required Document For Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
– Aadhar Card
– Bin anamat Certificate
– Certificate Of Income
– Proof Of Age
– Proof Of Residence
– Proof that the Monthly bill in Hostel is Paid or Receive.
– Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
– Standard-12 or last year mark sheet of study
– Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
– A copy of the student’s bank passbook
How To Apply For Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022?
– First of all, click on this link https://gueedconline.gujarat.gov.in/.
– After that, register and then login
– After login click on Apply Now button against Meal Bill Assistance
– After that fill all the required details and click on Save and Upload Photo & Signature.
– There you have to upload all documents and click on Save button.
– Then check all the details and click on confirm application button.
FAQs – Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
1. How much assistance is eligible for Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022?
– Rs 1500 assistance per month is eligible for meal bill scheme
2. Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana benefits are eligible for how many months?
– The benefit of Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana is eligible for up to 10 months.
3. Who can get benefit of Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022?
– Students belonging to unreserved category can get the benefit of meal bill assistance scheme.
Video For Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.