CISF Recruitment 2023 : Online Applications are invited from eligible Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables / Driver & Constables / Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they shall be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force from time to time.
CISF Recruitment 2023
Post Details :
Constable / Driver (Direct) : 183
Constable / Driver – Pump Operator : 268
Pay Scale :
- Pay Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-)
Education Qualification :
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- The candidate should have a valid driving licence in the following type of vehicles :- a) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV) ; b) Light Motor Vehicle; c) Motor cycle with gear;
- 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicles and Motor Cycle.
- The experience for above driving shall be calculated from the date of issuance of the respective licences. The cut-off date shall be the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 22.02.2023.
Age Limit :
- Between 21 to 27 years. The crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online application from the candidates i.e. 22/02/2023 including for the candidates of North East region.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable to Government Servants including serving CISF personnel in the rank of Constable (GD), Constable (Fire) and Constable (Tradesmen), upto 40 years in the case of General and OBC candidates and 45 years in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, provided they have rendered minimum 03 years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above “Average” during the entire service.
- For More Age Limit Relaxble Read Official Advertisement.
Application Fees :
- General / EWS / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Payment Should Be Made Online Only, Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How to Apply prossece CISF Recruitment?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
What Is The Selection Process?
The candidates who qualify in PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test will be called for
Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.