Cyclone Tej Live Status: After Biporjoy cyclone, another cyclone danger is looming over Gujarat. The name of this storm has been given as “Tej”. Following the threat of storm, 2 signals have been installed at the ports of Saurashtra. What will be the track of this storm? What will be the wind speed? What will landfall? We will tell the information in this post!
Cyclone Tej Live Status
Fishermen have been warned not to venture into the sea in view of the threat of possible cyclone ‘Tej’ over Gujarat. 2 signals installed at the ports of Saurashtra
- Arab countries will be more affected by cyclonic storms.
- The impact of the storm will last till October 24
- A storm will collide between Oman and Yemen
- Due to the impact of the storm, strong winds will blow in South Gujarat and Saurashtra
- Cloudy weather will remain in Gujarat
- Around October 24, light pressure will also be created in the Bay of Bengal
- North India’s weather will turn colder.
Which areas will be affected by the storm?
According to the Meteorological Department, a ‘severe’ cyclonic storm in the Arabian Sea will turn into a severe cyclonic storm by Sunday. And there is a possibility of hitting the coasts of Oman and Yemen in the south. However, the Meteorological Department has also warned that this storm may also change its course anytime like the previous cyclonic storm Biparjoy.
Cyclone Biparjoy was initially forecast to move in a northwesterly direction in the Arabian Sea but later changed its direction and hit the coast of Mandvi in Gujarat and Karachi in Pakistan. Looking at the current situation, it has been predicted by the Meteorological Department that the cyclonic storm will hit the coast of Yemen-Oman only.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.