E-Challan Gujarat: In Gujarat, e-memo is now issued for violation of traffic rules. CCTV cameras are installed in many places in big cities. Based on this CCTV, e-memo is sent home to the motorists who have violated the traffic rules. It can be seen online whether the challan of any vehicle is torn or not.
At present, CCTV cameras are installed everywhere in the big cities of our state. Many times people violate traffic rules unknowingly, in which case E-Challan is issued on their vehicle number. If you too have ever violated the traffic rules in the unknown, in the name of which your vehicle has a challan printed on it but you don’t know it, then there is no need to worry.
You can find out online whether a challan has been issued or a memo has been torn in any of your cars or vehicles from the comfort of your home. And if the challan is torn on your vehicle, you can also pay it online from the comfort of your home. Now let’s see in detail whether our vehicle’s challan is torn or not and stepwise information on how to make its payment.
How to check e-memo online
- To check e-memo online first you have to search by writing E Challan Gujarat on Google.
- After that this https://echallanpayment.gujarat.gov.in/ website will appear in front of you.
- After that you have to click on that website. If you don’t get it, below is the link.
- After clicking on the link you have to enter your vehicle number and captcha code which you will see.
- After entering vehicle number and Captcha code click on submit button.
Just do this then you will see your E Memo if your memo is not broken then you will get No Challan are generated for this Vehicle No. (No challan is generated for this vehicle number.) Shown as written.
If you have not violated any traffic rules and the traffic police has issued you a wrong challan, you can also file a complaint.
How to fill traffic challan online
- If the challan of your vehicle has been issued and if you find your vehicle on the challan details on the website, you can also pay online.
- To make online payment, you will be given the Pay Now option next to the currency. Click on it.
- After it is processed an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that you will immediately reach the e-challan payment website of the respective state. After this you have to click on (Next) option.
- After doing next a payment confirmation box will appear on your screen. Now you have to click on Proceed option. Now you can pay by selecting payment gateway.
E-Challan Contact @Echallan.Parivahan.Gov.In
If there is any obstacle or problem in filling the E Challan, please let us know the problem on the contact given below.
- If you have any technical problem you can contact.
- Email: helpdesk-echallan[at]gov[dot]in
- Phone: 0120-2459171 (Timing: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
|To check E Challan Gujarat||View|
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.