E Shram Card Payment List 2023: The government’s E Shram Card Payment has recently been featured in the news for the past few months. the biggest reason for this is the government is transferring money directly to bank accounts. According to information, under the e-Shram Yojana, the central government is transferring an allowance amount of Rs 1000 to the beneficiary’s account. If you are also a part of this scheme then you can check your payment status online at the official website.
E Shram Card Payment List 2023
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life.
E Sharam Portal has been created for all the workers and laborers of the country. Because through this the government can make new schemes for the laborers and workers. Through this new policies can be made and at the same time, new employment opportunities can also be made available to the unemployed people. If you register yourself on this portal for labor or employment, then you will be provided UAN E Sharmaik Card. You can register in this portal only through CSC Seva Kendra and you can apply for it free of cost.
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
- Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button.
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal.
How To Check E Shram Card Installment/Payment Status?
- To know if e-ashram rupees are received in your bank account you have to follow these steps.
- first of all, you have to visit the official website https://eshram.gov.in
- On this website, you will see the option of E-Labor Payment List 2023.
- Clicking on this option will open the login page in front of you. Enter your Aadhaar card number, mobile number, etc. details on the login page.
- After entering the information finally, click on submit button.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.