E Shram Card registration 2023 – Eshram card is launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India for the welfare of workers. E shram portal is launched to gather statistics on unorganized sector employees and laborers and to track all the information. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies, and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and laborers.
Read the article carefully till the end to get all the information about E Shram Card Registration 2023 and after completing the e shram card registration you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status. On eshram.gov.in the information about the E Shram Card 2023 will be made available or you can read the article below:
E Shram Card registration 2023
A Yojana is started by the government of India to provide the employees of the unorganized sector with special securities through pensions. To get signed up for the card and benefits through the e-shram portal then you need to apply for an online e-shram card. for this yojana only Indian citizens can apply. to get the E Shram Card Registration 2023 for this scheme, the candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
To update the details on your UAN card you just have to pay Rs 20. You can pay fees through debit cards, net banking, and credit card. For Eshram Card the income taxpayer can not Apply Online.
Benefits of E Shram Card 2023
There are many benefits of E Shram Card 2023 which are below:
- Provide you with a Social Security Scheme
- Provide a Financial support
- Through this scheme domestic workers, street vendors, and Laborers, will be brought together
- Job opportunities Increment
- Workers will be divided according to the work respectively
- Eshram card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government
- Financial help of Rs 1500 for all widows will get under the terms of e shram card.
Eligibility for EShram Card Registration 2023
For registration at the e-shram portal, you need to check and follow the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 criteria.
- You can apply If you are working in the unorganized sector
- You can apply If you are under the age limit of 16 to 59 years
- Income taxpayers cannot apply for eshram card registration.
- If you are a member of the Employees State Insurance Corporation and Employees
- Provident Fund Organization then you are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Guidelines for E Shram Card Registration 2023
E shram card registration 2023 guidelines are below:
- Visit www.eshram.gov.in
- On the homepage, open the register option
- Enter the Aadhar Card contact details
- Enter the captcha code.
- Select no for ESIC and EPFO option
- Select Send OTP option.
- Fill in the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Read the conditions and terms and mark the box and then submit it.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Fill up your details.
- Fill up your complete address.
- Fill up the educational qualification.
- Fill in all the other information asked for.
- Review all the details again before submitting.
- Then E-shram card will be generated.
E shram Card Payment Status 2023
To check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 the Eshram Portal provides an opportunity which is below:
- Go to Portal @ eshram.gov.in
- Open the eshram login portal
- Enter the application password and mobile number
- Click submit
- The page will show E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details
- Review whether the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not.
Stakeholders of E Shram Card 2023 Yojana
E shram card 2023 yojana stakeholders are the following :
- Line Ministries
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Department of Post
- Unorganized workers
- National informatics center
- Ministry of labor and employment
Documents for Apply Online E-Shram Card 2023 @ eshram.gov.in
- Before registering to the Eshram.gov.in or E Shram Card Apply Online, these documents you must have these:
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
E Shram Card Download PDF 2023
E Shram Card Download PDF 2023 is for only the registered laborers by following the steps.
- Open the eshram.gov.in
- The home page will appear
- Select the already registered option
- Click Update Profile
- Enter your Aadhar Mobile number
- Fill in the captcha code and click send OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Now you can Download E Shram Card PDF 2023.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.