Find Out How Many Sim Card Are Issued On Your Name The Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) portal, Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several measures to ensure proper allocation of telecom resources by Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) to subscribers and protect their interests in ensuring reduction of frauds.
Find Out How Many Sim Card Are Issued On Your Name
As per existing guidelines, individual mobile subscribers can register up to nine mobile connections in their name.
TAF COP website has been developed to help subscribers, check the number of mobile connections working in their name, and take necessary action for regularising their additional mobile connections if any. However, the primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies with the service providers.
It is necessary to know how many SIMs are active
- There is an active SIM registered in your name, if you do not use it, you may suffer losses. If this SIM card is used for illegal activities, you may land in trouble.
- Department of Telecom has developed TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) portal. Database of active mobile numbers in the country is uploaded on tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal. Spam and fraud calls can be controlled through the portal. You can know how many SIM cards are active in your name in just 30 seconds…
The facilities provided in this portal are as under
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name will be intimated by SMS.
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name can – Click here, to take necessary action.
- Go check the status Click here to login with your number and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” in the “Request Status” box.
TRAI Mobile Number Check (Steps)
- First open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal.
- Log-in with mobile number and OTP in the box here.
- You will see a list of all the mobile numbers of the active SIM card from your ID.
- If there is any number in this list, which is beyond your knowledge, you can report it.
- For that, select the number and select ‘This is not my number’.
- Submit the name written in the given ID in the box above.
- Now click on the Report box given below.
- A ticket ID reference number will also be provided after filing the complaint.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Careerdesk.net provides information about all types of new jobs, Educational news, and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.