g3q Quiz Registration 2024: Gujarat Government created the nation’s largest quiz competition, the Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz, or “G3Q,” in honor of India’s 75th anniversary of independence. Every weekend on Saturday, the results of the quiz played during the week will be announced. Every week, from Sunday through Friday, the G3Q Quiz 2.0 is held. On Saturdays, the Quiz Result is made public. There will be nine rounds of the G3Q Quiz from July 10 to September 9, and the results of each round will be published on the G3Q Quiz website the following Saturday. Candidates who perform well in the G3Q, after nine rounds will have the opportunity to compete in district-level and subsequently state-level competitions.
g3q Quiz Registration 2024
Students from universities and colleges in municipalities and municipal corporations are eligible to take the quiz. Over the next 75 days, it will be conducted at the taluka, district, and state levels. There will be more than 25 lakh participants, including students and people from schools and institutions.
g3q Quiz 2.0
The Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz (G3Q 2.0) is a unique activity that combines education, fun with knowledge and competition. While it is competitive in nature, it also adds significant educational value to each student’s education. The quiz is more inclusive, as students from all across state can participate irrespective of location, board, medium of education or gender. The vision of g3q 2.0 is to provide an intensified impetus towards enthusiasm in students. It will improve and promote participation, knowledge and awareness in students of the State.
g3q Quiz Registration 2024
There are currently rounds being held at the district and state levels, and 18 lakh pupils have registered for the quiz overall. The competitors receive a daily online guideline in the form of a digital booklet with 200 quizzes. In order to register online follow the steps given below:
Step 1: The first step for applicants is to visit the Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz’s official website g3q.Org.
Step 2: Now click on the appropriate link for G3Q quiz registration 2.0 on the front page of the official website.
Step 3: After that, fill out the form in the window that appears with all the necessary information.
Step 4: Further, confirm your mobile number using the OTP method.
Step 5: After completing the above steps and attached the required documentation, your registration will be successful.
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2024
|Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2.0
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2.0 – Required Document
The necessary documentation required for the G3Q registration process is as follows:
- Aadhar card
- ID of the applicant
- Education marksheet
- 8th grade pass transcripts
- Address verification
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- A passport-size photo
Objective Of Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2.0
- An activity that blends learning, enjoyment, and competition.
- It has been built with the intention of fostering informal learning through competitiveness, enjoyment, and education.
- It also significantly enhances the educational experience for each student.
- This activity is more diverse because kids from all throughout the state can take part, regardless of their region, board, preferred method of instruction, or gender.
- The goal of G3Q is to increase students’ interest for learning.
- It will enhance and advance involvement, information, and awareness.
g3q Quiz 2.0 Eligibility Criteria
- Participants are Gujarati citizens on a permanent basis.
- Participants in the competition may be both students and non-students in grades 9 through 12.
- Every participant must keep all of the documentation on hand.
- Registration fees won’t be charged.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.