Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme: Farmer oriented schemes are started by Gujarat government. Among them, today we will talk about I Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana launched by Gujarat Government.
The Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana has been launched by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation of Gujarat. If the farmers who want to take advantage of the Gujarat Smartphone Support Scheme, those farmers have to register online through the official website of iKhedoot Port (Smartphone Scheme 2023) which we know all the information about.
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
- Name of Scheme Smartphone Assistance Scheme for Farmers 2023
- Objective of the scheme To digitize the farmers of Gujarat
- Beneficiaries of the scheme Farmers of Gujarat
- are eligible to get assistance up to 30 percent assistance on the purchase of mobiles
- Form filling date from 15/05/2023
- Mode of application Online
- Official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov. in
Free smartphone sahay yojna 2023
Smartphone Mobile Sahay Yojana is being provided by the government so that farmers can use smartphones to exchange agricultural information, update photography, mail videos and farmers can also be informed
Rule of Eligibility
- Farmers of Gujarat who want to benefit under this scheme must have the following eligibility: The person applying for the Farmers Smartphone Assistance Scheme must be a resident of Gujarat. The farmer of Gujarat state must own land in
- . Eligible once
- if having joint account then ikhedut 8A farmers are eligible to benefit from only one of the joint accounts as mentioned therein
- Mobile Yojana is available only on purchase of mobile only and not on mobile accessories
List of Required Documents.
- Copy of applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Original bill with GST number for purchase of smart phone IMEI number of
- the smartphone to be purchased Copy of
- farmer’s land document
- Copy of
- canceled check or
- passbook of bank account
Who can Benefit From The Scheme?
Under this scheme implemented by the Gujarat government for the benefit of farmers, any farmer who is a resident of Gujarat, all the farmers who have their own land can apply online under this scheme, for this, they have to apply through the iKhedut portal, under this assistance, up to 10% of the cost of the smartphone. was announced
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.