Gujarati-English Administrative Dictionary – A dictionary, sometimes known as a wordbook, is a collection of words in one or more specific languages, often arranged alphabetically (or by radical and stroke for ideographic languages), which may include information on definitions, usage, etymologies, pronunciations, translation, etc. or a book of words in one language with their equivalents in another, sometimes known as a lexicon. It is a lexicographical reference that shows inter-relationships among the data.
Download Gujarati-English Administrative Dictionary Pdf
Download Gujarati-English Administrative Dictionary Pdf.A broad distinction is made between general and specialized dictionaries. Specialized dictionaries include words in specialist fields, rather than a complete range of words in the language. Lexical items that describe concepts in specific fields are usually called terms instead of words, although there is no consensus whether lexicology and terminology are two different fields of study. In theory, general dictionaries are supposed to be semasiological, mapping word to definition, while specialized dictionaries are supposed to be onomasiological, first identifying concepts and then establishing the terms used to designate them. In practice, the two approaches are used for both types. There are other types of dictionaries that do not fit neatly into the above distinction, for instance bilingual (translation) dictionaries, dictionaries of synonyms (thesauri), and rhyming dictionaries. The word dictionary (unqualified) is usually understood to refer to a general purpose monolingual dictionary
Additional words of English – specialty in English language
The Oxford Dictionary of English, with over 150 years of research, is globally acknowledged as the supreme authority in the study and context of the English language.
ODE is a valuable resource for anyone using English in an academic or professional context. according to:
- Students preparing for ACT, SAT, IELTS or TOEFL exam
- Professionals are actively using English
Also anyone else who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
- The very latest 2020 word database from Oxford University Press with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
- Over 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words with different pronunciations
- Phrase – Understand how a word is used by native speakers
- Special subject reference content – easily view topic-specific content
- Word of the day – expand your vocabulary by learning a new word every day
This major dictionary of Oxford University Press is the best Android app to use in vocabulary, context or education.
Advanced Learning Tools
Not sure how to spell or pronounce a certain word or phrase? The dictionary combines several search tools or suggests what you are looking for:
- Fuzzy search – a word even if you do not know exactly how it is spelled
- Voice search – looking up a word without spelling it
- Wild Card Search – Use ‘*’ or ‘?’ To change whole parts of a letter or a word
- Autocomplete searches – displays predictions as you type
- Keyword Lookup – Search for compound words or phrases
- Camera search – view without typing words
- Favorites list – Create custom folder with list of words
- Recent List – Easily review already viewed words
- Tap to translate entries in other applications
Customized and fully experienced users
- Optimized for Android – Dark mode, support for Android 10, no permissions required, etc.
- Colorful themes – transform your learning experience with a comfortable visual layout
- Home page – a smooth start to your journey in the English language
- Word Sharing – Share word definitions through apps installed on your device
Get the most with Premium
Our premium membership reveals the full potential of the world’s best dictionaries by providing the following:
- Unlimited Dictionary Usage – Unlimited access to the latest database with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
- Audio pronunciation – Again another word is not wrong! Available for over 75,000 entries voiced by real British speakers
- Regular content updates – update word database four times per year
- Offline Mode – Use of money of word database anywhere, anytime – no internet connection is required
|Download Dictionary Pdf from||View|
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.