How to Apply for a Land Survey in Gujarat: A land record is an official document that contains details regarding land ownership, names of the seller and buyer, survey document, records of rights, property tax receipt and others. People can access this detail online sitting at home or visiting the state office. It helps resolve any dispute that the owner and other parties may be having at the time of expansion. So, to know the online process for applying for a land survey in Gujarat, refer to the below information.
How to Apply for a Land Survey in Gujarat
The land area of our country is very large and farmers who own land sell and buy land for farming. We know that our country has a lot of land and that land is used by farmers for agriculture. Many times when farmers have to get land survey done, they don’t know what to do for land survey and how to apply for it.
We have arrangements in each district government office to do land survey. If we fill the form and give it by the government, the government employees measure our land. But now you don’t need to go to government office now you can apply online and fill the form for land survey.
For this, you can apply online by going to the official website ioar of Gujarat government. Or you can get guidance from district wise help line numbers.
How to Apply for a Land Survey in Gujarat?
Applicants can seek online assistance if they want to pay a premium, get permission for buying land, obtain a certificate for industrial purposes, and others. The process is simple and is listed down for you below. So, follow this step-by-step process to apply for a land survey in Gujarat effortlessly:
- Visit the official Integrated Online Revenue Applications or iORA Gujarat website.
- An option mentioning ‘Online Application’ will be present in the menu bar. Click on it. Next, select the applicant type, i.e., ‘New Application.’
- The site will require further details like the purpose of your application, type, taluka name, district name, village name, and applicant email and applicant mobile number.
- After filling the entire column, type the captcha given below. Generate OTP and enter it to verify the process.
- Complete the rest of the application and click on ‘Submit.’
List of Documents Required to Apply for City Survey Records in Gujarat Online
- Application form issued by the authorities
- Notary or an affidavit mentioning you are the plot’s owner
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Sketched map of the proposed division
- NOC issued by the village accountant
- Property title deed
- The original sale or partition deed
- Rights and tenancy certificate
- Copy of the updated ROR
- The updated land revenue receipt
- Plot or land number with details of area’s shape, size and boundaries
- Zonal certificate issued by the Urban Development Authority
- Certified survey map
How to Find Details on Land Survey Number in Gujarat?
Finding survey number details in Gujarat is necessary as it helps find you details of your boundaries, mark your plot’s boundaries and others. In fact, one can get every data of their property’s map-like areas, location, size, ownership, shape of the property, etc. Even these are essential for accessing land surveys in Gujarat.
Thankfully, the procedure is effortless. One can check their survey number details on their property’s sale deed. However, if it’s not present in the sale deed, one can contact their seller or visit their area’s municipality office. Alternatively, you can also find information in the government’s online portal for Gujarat.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.