How To check Online Your Gas Subsidy Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane Gas [Mylpg.in]. Welcome LPG Customer! In order to give up your LPG subsidy online please select your company name from below. Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane Gas. To Join PAHAL(DBTL) and Avail of Regular LPG Services. Online. I further confirm to receive LPG Subsidy due to me into my bank , Unsubscribe from Proactive Booking · Home LPG SERVICES. LPG SERVICES. You don’t need to be logged in to access these options. Check if you need KYC, Locate Distributor. Give up subsidy voluntarily. Where to buy 5 KG LPG cylinder. PNG consumers can opt for LPG at market price. Register for LPG connection.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Status
If you are not getting subsidy on LPG, it may be due to absence of LPG Aadhaar linking. LPG subsidy is fixed differently across states. Those whose annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more do not get subsidy. It should be noted that this annual income of Rs 10 lakh includes the income of both the husband and wife
Bharat Gas DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
- If you are a Bharat Gas consumer, you will need to visit the official website of Bharat Gas in order to verify your registration status.
- Then click on the ‘My LPG’ tab and then click on the ‘Test PAHAL status’ button.
- You will be required to input your information on Aadhaar card number, 17-digit LPG ID and mobile phone.
- If you do not have an Aadhaar number then you need to provide information of your state, city, distributor and customer number to pull up your account information.
- Once you input all your information, click ‘Proceed’ and it will display the status.
How much subsidy is available?
Subsidy on domestic gas is very less in present era. During the Corona period, only 10-12 rupees are coming to customers’ accounts as subsidy, although there was a time when subsidy of up to 200 rupees was available on the cylinder. Now the consumers are getting a nominal subsidy on the cylinder, on the other hand the price of the cylinder has also increased significantly.
HP Gas DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
- If customers are users of HP Gas instead, in order to verify their status, they will have to access the official HP Gas website.
- They’ll have to click on a button that says ‘Check PAHAL status.’
- Customers will find out about their status in two ways.
- In the first example, they would have to include the name of the distributor, the customer number or the Aadhaar number or their LPG ID and click to continue.
- In the second option, they must have information about their state, district, dealer and consumer number and click on proceed to check their status.
Checking your Subsidy Linking status through the PAHAL Portal
The Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme is called PAHAL and the government has launched a unique portal for PAHAL. It is called mylpg.in. Here are the steps to check your subsidy linking status on the PAHAL Portal.
- Visit the PAHAL Portal at mylpg.in.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your 17 digit LPG ID to pull up your account information.
- If you don’t know your LPG ID, you can click on the “(Click here to know your LPG ID)” button to retrieve your 17-digit LPG ID.
- Once you log in with your LPG ID, it will give a pop-up with your account information.
- It will also display if you are registered to receive the subsidy.
Indane DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
For Indane gas consumers, finding their enrollment status is very easy. They will have to visit the Indane website and click the ‘Check PAHAL status’ button.
Customers will find out about their status by two ways.
In the first example, they would have to include the name of the dealer, the LPG ID or the Aadhaar number or their customer number and click to continue.
In the second option, they must have information about their district, state, distributor and customer number and click on proceed to post which status will be displayed.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online [Follow Below Steps]
- Visit LPG website http://www.mylpg.in
- Then on the right side you will see the gas gap of gas companies, there also click the company of which you are a customer
- After that a new window will open in which you will see the service provider
- After that select Sign-in and Log-in option on the right side
- If you have created an ID then no need to sign in, if you are a new user then tap on New User and log-in
- After that a window will open in which there will be an option of View Cylinder Booking History on the right side click on it
- Here you will get information about how many cylinders and which cylinders are subsidized and when
- If you have booked gas and have not received the money, you can complain by clicking on the feedback button.
- Also, if you have not yet linked your LPG ID with your account, you should go to the distributor and get it done.
- You can lodge a complaint by making a free call on 18002333555.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.