How to get a HDFC Personal Loan: HDFC Personal Loan: Need money fast? HDFC Bank has got you covered with their online personal loan option. If you are already a customer of the bank, the process of getting a loan is easier. You can get a loan of up to Rs 50,000 in just 10 seconds without leaving your home. All you required to do is apply online for a loan Application from the comfort of your own living room. what is the minimum salary for HDFC Bank personal loan?, What is current HDFC personal loan interest rate? (Who is eligible for 1 lakh personal loan?) What is the interest of 3 lakh in HDFC?
HDFC personal loan status – To apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan, you must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. In this article, we have provided you with all the Details you need, including how to apply and the needed requirements. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can easily submit your application form and get the funds you required.
How to get a HDFC Personal Loan – loan up to Rs 10 lakh
- Loan Name – HDFC Personal Loan 2023
- Bank Name – HDFC Bank
- Loan repayment period – 12 months to 60 months
- Loan Amount – Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 40 lakhs
- Interest Rate – 11.00% to 21.00% p.a.
- Processing Charges – 2.50% of the loan amount (minimum Rs. 2,999 and maximum Rs. 25,000)
- Official Portal:– https://www.hdfcbank.com/
HDFC personal loan statement Want to apply for a loan? HDFC Bank offers personal loans both online and in person. Applying online is quick and convenient and can help you avoid any potential mistakes. You can apply for a loan of up to Rs. 50,000 through the online platform. If you are not comfortable with applying online, you can visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch to speak to a representative. Either way, HDFC Bank offers you a quick and easy way to get the funds you required.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Personal Loan
To be eligibility Criteria for a HDFC Bank personal loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 21 years to 60 years of age
- Be working in a company or govt office
- Have a minimum monthly salary of Rs.25,000
- Working continuously for last 2 years with 1 year in present company
- If you meet these Vacancy, you will be considered eligible for the loan and receive the funds within 10 seconds.
Documents required for loan
While applying for HDFC Bank Personal Loan online, make sure to keep the following Needed documents ready:
- Proof of Identity: Passport, Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, or Driving License
- Proof of Residence: House Certificate
- Bank statements of last 3 months to 6 months
- Salary slip from last 2 consecutive months and Application Form 16
- Keeping these All documents handy will make the loan application method easier and faster.
How to Apply HDFC Personal Loan in Easy Steps
To avail HDFC Personal Loan 2023 @loan up to Rs 10 lakh, you can either visit a local branch or follow the online process:
- Go to the official Portal of HDFC Bank.
- Click Here on the “Borrow” link.
- Select the “Paperless Loan” option.
- Fill the Application form by giving your registered Phone number and date of birth.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile, which you will enter on the Portal.
- Select your loan type and amount.
- Provide Needed document Details.
- Submit the Application form.
- Your All Needed documents will be verified by the system, and if approved, you will receive a loan of up to Rupees. 50,000 within 10 seconds.
Important Note: You can also apply for a loan through your SmartPhone device using the same steps.
Key points related to HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank Personal Loan can be availed within 10 seconds if you are a customer of the bank, otherwise it may take up to 4 days for the loan to be approved after verifying your information.
The interest rate for the loan can be up to 11% and a processing fee of Rs.4999 will be required.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.