How To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card: The government has made it mandatory to link PAN card and Aadhaar card to avail certain facilities including filing income tax returns. The last date for which is 31 March 2023. If this is not done then you cannot file ITR either. Then in this way you can check online whether your PAN and Aadhaar are linked or not.
As per Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) orders, PAN card will become De Active after March 31, 2023 if PAN is not linked with Aadhaar. Aadhar Pan Link Last Date is 31 March 2023.
How To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card
A fine of Rs 1000 has to be paid for linking PAN and Aadhaar. If you don’t link PAN with Aadhaar card, then your income tax returns will be stopped from now on, and you will not be able to avail other PAN card linked facilities. Hence all the people have been instructed by CBDT to complete this work at the earliest.
Aadhaar-PAN Card Link
So most of the people have their Aadhaar number linked with PAN card but many people don’t know whether their Aadhaar-PAN is linked or not? This information can be found
How To Check Status Of Aadhaar-PAN Linking?
- For this you have to first open the incometax.gov.in website.
- https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/panaadhaarlink/forms/pan.html/panaadhaar can also be opened directly by clicking on the given link.
- Then you have to find the ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ option given in this website.
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number, then select ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’.
- If your PAN is linked with your Aadhaar then a message will appear on your screen.
- Your 10 digit PAN number > number that will be linked with 12 digit Aadhaar number >.
How To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card?
- For this, the official website of the country’s income tax department https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ has to be opened.
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option available under the ‘Quick Links’ section on the homepage.
- -Then a new page will open where you have to enter your PAN, Aadhaar number and your name mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the page and click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ button.
|Check Aadhar Pan Link Status
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.