How To Open Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center: Nowadays most of the people go to open some bank customer service center because they earn good money from customer service center and get respect along with it, so friends if you are unemployed and want to create your own employment. So let’s know how to open Bank of Baroda customer service center. Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center Kaise Khole
How To Open Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center
Bank of Baroda has a customer service center in the form of a mini bank where almost all services of Bank of Baroda are provided. Friends, nowadays more customer service centers are opened in rural areas because banking facilities are not available there properly, in such a situation, the advantage of banks is that they don’t have to spend much to open their branches there. Youth find their own employment by opening an unemployed customer service center.
Contacting the Bank
For example, if you want to open Bank of Baroda customer service center, you have to go to Bank of Baroda and meet the manager there and tell him the complete information. What are your qualifications, in which area you want to open a customer service center? If the bank manager feels that you are right, then a customer service center should be opened in the area where you are talking about opening a customer service center.
So the bank manager gives you the username and password, then you can easily find the customer service center of that bank. If you do not have money to open a customer service center, the bank also gives you a loan of one and a half lakh rupees so that you can easily reach the customer service center.
Contacting the Company If you want to open a customer service center of any bank, you can contact the company as these days there are many companies that provide facilities to open a customer service center. But you have to be careful before contacting such companies because there are many such scam companies who will leave after selecting you. Some companies like CSC, Viamtek, Oxygen, Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, Friends you can easily get customer service center by contacting these companies.
Eligibility Required for Opening Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center
- The following are the qualifications for opening a Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center.
- The applicant should be a resident of the area in which Bank of Baroda intends to open a Customer Service Centre.
- Applicant must be 18 years or above.
- The applicant must have at least 12th pass.
- The applicant should have basic computer knowledge.
- The applicant must have passed the Institute Business Correspondent Examination.
- The applicant should have a police verification letter.
- The applicant should have Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Any person or woman can open a customer service center regardless of gender.
Documents required for opening Bank of Baroda Grihak Seva Kendra
- Shop address where you want to open Bank of Baroda Customer Seva Kendra
- Applicant’s PAN card
- Applicant’s residence certificate
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s electricity bill
- or applicant’s ration card
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
Advantages of opening a Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center
- Opening a Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center is most beneficial to those people whose bank is far away from their home.
- There are no long lines like banks.
- Opening of Bank of Baroda customer service center also provides employment to many people.
- By opening a Bank of Baroda customer service center anyone can easily make their own income.
- A commission of ₹25 is available for opening a bank account through Earnings Aadhaar Card by opening a Bank of Baroda customer service center
- . Linking Aadhaar card with bank account earns a commission of ₹5.
- 0.5% commission is available on withdrawing and depositing money from the customer’s account.
- If you open someone’s Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana account, you get ₹30 per account per year.
- If you open someone’s Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana account, you get one rupee per account per year.
- If you give a loan to someone from your customer service center, the bank gives you 10% commission on the entire loan.
Facilities available at Bank of Baroda Customer Service Center
- Opening a new customer account
- Linking the customer’s mobile number, Aadhaar card, PAN card with the bank account
- Withdraw and deposit money from the customer’s account
- Issuing the ATM card to the customer
- Transfer the customer’s money to another account where he wants to send it Opening of RD-FD account of customer
- providing insurance services
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.