How to update KYC for FASTag: National Highway Authority of India ie NHAI is implementing its ‘One Vehicle, One Fastag’. That means from now only one FASTag can be used in one vehicle. The highway authority has extended the deadline for updating Fastegan’s KYC to 29 February 2024.” That is, FASTag holders are required to do KYC by February 29.
How to update KYC for FASTag
Every vehicle driver has a Fastag. KYC update is required for this FASTag. Time limit for updating KYC in Fasteg has been extended till February 29. That is, FASTags that have not updated their KYC by February 29 will be inactive. The following points are particularly important to consider for doing FASTag KYC.
- It is necessary to update KYC in Fasteg
- Last date for KYC update is 29 February
- KYC update is required if more than one FASTag is registered in one vehicle.
- KYC update is required even if more than one vehicle is registered on the same FASTag.
- There is no need to update KYC if only one vehicle is registered on one FASTag.
If you have not updated Fasteg KYC then no need to worry. Today we will know the process of updating Fastag KYC in simple steps.
- First of all collect the following documents to update KYC online.
- Passport, Election Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License or PAN Card, Vehicle RC book. Passport size photograph
- Now first of all open https://fastag.ihmcl.com website on your phone or computer.
- Then click on the Login option appearing on the right side of this opened website.
- Now login with your mobile number and password. Or click on Get OTP if you don’t remember the password.
- Remember, if your FASTAG is done through a bank, then you have to use the FASTAG portal of that bank.
- Now a page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on my profile from Dashboard.
- Here it will show you whether your KYC is updated or not.
- If your KYC is not updated then click on KYC subsection given above and select customer type.
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you have to upload ID proof and address proof and fill the remaining details.
- And also your passport size photo has to be uploaded.
- By submitting this, your KYC process has started.
- Now you can also check your KYC status.
- To check the status, you can log in and view the dashboard from my profile option.
airtel Fastag KYC Process
If you are using Airtel Payment Bank FASTag then you can update KYC as per below step.
- First open https://www.airtel.in/bank/fastag-pay-toll-online/buy website.
- Then login with your FASTag registered mobile number.
- Now you can update Fasteg details by clicking on Payment Bank option given above and clicking on your profile.
|Fastag KYC update website
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.