India Post Recruitment 2023 : Online Applications are Invited from meritorious Sportspersons who fulfills other eligibility Conditions, such as, age, educational and other qualifications, etc., for recruitment to the vacancies in following group “C” Posts.
India Post Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in India Posts. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Organization||Department Of Post|
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
Bachelor’s Degree, From a recognized University.
Knowledge of working on Computer.
Postman / Mail Guard
- 12th Standard Pass From a Recognized Board.
- Should have passed local language of the concerned postal circle or Division as one of the subject in 10th Standard or above. Local language of a postal circle or division shall be as at Annexure 2.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid License to drive two-wheeler or light motor vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
10th standard pass from a recognized board.
A candidates shall be considered as meritorious sportsperson for the purpose of recruitment under this notification with reference to given official PDF Notification.
- For MTS : 18 – 25 years
- For Other Posts: 18 – 27 years.
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- Scale of Pay
- Postal Assistant: Level 4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Sorting Assistant: Level 4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Postman: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – Rs,69,100)
- Mail Guard: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Level 1 (Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900)
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Candidate – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female, SC, ST Candidates, PwD – No Fees
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply India Post Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying India Post Recruitment 2023?
- Online Application Start From : 10.11.23
- Online Last Date: 09.12.2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.