Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 3500 Agniveer Vayu Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Air Force Vacancy 2023-24 from the website @careerairforce.nic.in starting from July 27th, 2023. All the details related to Indian Air Force Vacancy 2023-24 are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the Indian Air Force Vacancies apply online and can follow the instructions given in this article. You can download the Indian Air Force Notification PDF file by using the upload link given below and get the details about eligibility criteria. More details related to the Indian Air Force Recruitment are presented in the following paragraphs.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Vacancies||3500 Posts (Approx)|
|Name of Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Science Subjects :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects :
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Mandatory Medical Standards :
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Agniveer Vayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates born between 27 June 2003 and 27 Dec 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- General Candidates : 250/- Rupees.
- EWS Candidates : 250/- Rupees.
- OBC Candidates : 250/- Rupees.
- ST Candidates : 250/- Rupees.
- SC Candidates : 250/- Rupees.
- PWD Candidates: 250/- Rupees.
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Phase-I Examination (CBT Based)
- Phase-II Medical Standards Test (MST)/ Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Document Verification
- Final List (The List Of Selected Candidates)
- Start Dates for Online Apply : 27/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/08/2023
- Exam Date : 13/10/2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.