ISRO recruitment 2022: Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO has Recently Invites Application For the 526 Assistant, Upper division Clerk, Steno Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before 09.01.2023,
More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
ISRO recruitment 2022
|Total Post||526 Posts|
Post Name :
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk, UDC
- Personal (DoS)
- PA (DoS)
Education Qualification :
Assistant / Upper Division Clerk / Personal (Dos) :
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University, And
- Proficiency in the use of Computers
Junior Personal Assistant / Stenographer / PA (DoS) :
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University, OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10- point scale as declared by any recognised Board / University, with a pre-requisite condition that Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University.
- One year experience as Steno-Typist / Stenographer.
- A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography;
- Proficiency in the use of Computer.
Age Limit :
28 years as on 09.01.2023 (31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years for SC/ST candidates, wherever posts are reserved). Serving Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities, meritorious Sportsperson; Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, etc. are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Selected candidates will be appointed as Assistants/Junior Personal Assistants/Upper Division Clerks/Stenographers in Level 4 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹.25,500/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
Application Fees :
Application Fee is The Application Fee is ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for each application.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
Last Date is 09.01.2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.