Jamin Mapani Online Araji 2024: Various revenue services are being brought online by the State Government through the use of online service through the use of technology in the State to enable citizens to access the services without direct contact with the employee. Revenue services going online has made the procedure quick, easy and transparent.
Jamin Mapani Online Araji 2024
- Post Title : Apply Land Survey Online
- Post Name : Apply Land Survey online at home
- section : Revenue Department – Gujarat
- the place : Gujarat state
- Official website : https://iora.gujarat.gov.in
- Service type : Online
Apply land measurement from mobile
It was under the consideration of the Government that the process of application for survey at the office of the Land Registry should be carried out expeditiously and without the applicant having to contact the office. After mature consideration, it has been decided by the government to make one more revenue service “Application for Land Extent Survey, Plot Survey among Land Survey” online through iORA portal.
Online land surveying
Apply Land Survey Online: Gujarat Government has launched a portal called IORA Gujarat Jamin Mapani Online. Through which land records of Gujarat can be easily obtained. Today we will give you information about iORA (Online Jamin Mapani) portal. With the help of this portal, you will be able to view your land information right at home on your mobile and apply for land survey
Online application for measurement can also be made from the Gram Panchayat at the rates fixed by the Panchayat Department. If an applicant has difficulty in applying online, they can also apply online by contacting the help desk in the District Inspector Land Office. For this, one employee has to be assigned the task of assisting the applicant to facilitate the help desk in all District Inspector Land Offices.
Types of land surveying
- Land survey is of two types
- Simple survey : which is settled within 60 days from generation of payment receipt.
- Urgent Measurement : Which will be settled within 30 days from the generation of payment receipt.
- Apply land survey from home Mobile
- land survey applications can be done online at home from the applicant’s iORA portal (iORA : Integrated Online Revenue Application – gujarat.gov.in).
Earlier offline application for land survey pdf required to go to DILR office to apply
Apply Land Survey Online Step by Step
- Go to iORA portal (https://iora.gujarat.gov.in) to apply for fresh application. Click on “Online Applications” in the menu on the main page of the iORA portal
- Purpose of Application Select “Land Survey Application”. (Detailed instructions and procedure for application is enclosed herewith in Annexure 1)
- All the details mentioned in the application have to be entered in Shruti font.
- After filling the application details, the application and the affidavit should be printed, signed by the concerned persons, scanned and uploaded in readable quality. Village Sample No. 7 and Village Sample No. 8 are not uploaded.
- After uploading the application, the payment of measurement fee has to be made through online / NEFT currency. After making the payment, the receipt of payment must be generated from the portal, otherwise the application process will not be considered complete.
Note: If the payment is made through NEFT challan, it is returned to the bank after the payment is processed by signing and coining the challan and writing the transaction number. This returned currency is not a payment receipt. Payment Receipt which that bank has to generate from the iORA portal itself after processing the payment.
|Land Survey Application Online
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.