Jay Shree Ram Photo Frame : Raj tilak ki karo taiyari aa rahe hai bhagwa dhari photo frame Best Photos frames in Shree Ram template ayodhya post in Select photo from mobile gallery or use mobile camera to click in this dp best photos.
Jay Shree Ram Photo Frame
Welcome the opening of Ayodhya Mandir on 22nd January 2024 in style! Ram Mandir Photo Frame-Ayodhya lets you create stunning photo frames featuring Lord Rama and the majestic Ayodhya Mandir. Express your devotion, share your excitement, and celebrate this historic occasion with the world!
- Raj tilak ki karo taiyari DP maker
- Raj Tilak Ki Karo Taiyari Aa Rahe hai Bhagva Dhari
- Ram Mandir Photo Frame-Ayodhya
- Ayodhya Mandir on 22nd January 2024
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024
Ayodhya Ram Mandir is almost ready for the tourists and they can visit it on the inauguration day on 24 January 2024. The Mandala Utsava at Ayodhya will take place from January 23 to March 10. The day following Lord Sri Rama’s Prana Pratistha (consecration).
Features of Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Mandir
- The Mandir is in the traditional Nagar style.
- The Mandir has a length (east-west) of 380 feet, a width of 250 feet, and a height of 161 feet.
- The Mandir is three-storied, with each floor being 20 feet tall. It has a total of 392 pillars and 44 doors.
- In the main sanctum sanctorum, there is the childhood form of Bhagwan Shri Ram (the idol of Shri Ram Lalla) and on the first floor, there will be a Shri Ram Darbar.
- Five Mandaps (Hall) – Nritya Mandap, Rang Mandap, Sabha Mandap, Prarthna and Kirtan Mandaps.
- Statues of deities, gods, and goddesses adorn the pillars and walls.
- Entry is from the east, ascending 32 stairs through the Singh Dwar.
- Provision of ramps and lifts for the convenience of the differently-abled and elderly.
- The Parkota( Rectangular compound wall) with a length of 732 meters and a width of 14 feet, surrounds the Mandir.
- At the four corners of the compound, there are four Mandirs – dedicated to Surya Dev, Devi Bhagwati, Ganesh Bhagwan and Bhagwan Shiv. In the northern arm is a Mandir of Maa Annapurna and in the southern arm is a Mandir of Hanuman ji.
- Near the Mandir is a historic Well (Sita koop), dating back to the ancient era.
- In the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Mandir complex, there are proposed Mandirs dedicated to Maharshi Valmiki, Maharshi Vashishtha, Maharshi Vishwamitra, Maharshi Agastya, Nishad Raj, Mata Shabri, and the revered consort of the Devi Ahilya.
- In the southwestern part of the complex, at Kuber Tila, the ancient Mandir of Bhagwan Shiv has been restored, along with the installation of Jatayu.
- No iron is used anywhere in the Mandir.
- The foundation of the Mandir has been constructed with a 14-meter- thick layer of roller-compacted concrete (RCC), giving it the appearance of artificial rock.
- For protection against ground moisture, a 21-foot-high plinth has been constructed using granite.
- The Mandir complex has a sewage treatment plant, water treatment plant, water supply for fire safety and an independent power station.
- A Pilgrims Facility Centre (PFC) with a capacity of 25,000 people is being constructed, it will provide medical facilities & Locker facility to the pilgrims.
- The complex will also have a separate block with bathing area, washrooms, washbasin, open taps, etc.
- The mandir is being onstructed entirely using Bharat’s traditional and indigenous technology. It is being constructed with particular emphasis on environmental-water conservation with 70% of the 70-acre area being left green.
How To Use Raj tilak ki karo taiyari DP Maker
- Select photo from mobile gallery or use mobile camera to click in this pak Raj tilak ki karo taiyari application.
- Choose Raj tilak ki karo taiyari image frame and effects of those given in the Raj tilak ki karo taiyari Photo Frame App
- indian Flag Photo Frame app automatically Fit your photo in Har Ghar Tiranga Photo Frame App which you can move , zoom in or zoom out.
- You can save photo after editing with this app in your mobile and access it in indian national flag Photo Frame app.
- You can share the indian flag images directly from this application.
- You can use these photos as profile photos in the day of 22 jan 2024
|Create Shree Ram Photo Frame
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.