Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023: The Ministry Of Women & Child Development Of Gujarat Has Published A Yojana Called Kunvar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana. However, This Yojana Has Been Start Specifically For The Welfare Of Scheduled Tribes & Scheduled Castes Girls (Dikri). Today We Will Tell You How Girls (Dikri) From Gujrat Can Apply Online & Benefits From This Yojana.
A government scheme called Kunwarbai’s Mameru has been started in Gujarat. On the occasion of marriage of an above 18 years to girl of the family under this scheme Rs. 12,000 is provided by the government for mamera.
Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023
This scheme has been started a long time ago. And this scheme is still being started by the Government of Gujarat. The scheme has benefited many poor and middle class daughters. The amount received in this scheme will change over time
The standard of income limit is Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area.
The benefit of the scheme is given on the occasion of marriage to two adult daughters of the family.
Standard of assistance
As per the revised rate, assistance of Rs.12000/- will be paid as per the revised rate for marriage expenses of girls belonging to socially and educationally backward classes as well as economically backward classes (to brides getting married after 1/4/2021) while to brides getting married before this date. Assistance of Rs.10000/- will be paid as per old rate.
Document to be submitted
– Daughter’s Aadhaar Card
– Annual income pattern of bride’s father/guardian
– Marriage registration certificate
– Bank Passbook/ Canceled Check (Girl’s Name)
Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form
Kunvar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana | Whenever We Heard An Out Gujrat, We Only See Development. Gujrat Is One For The State Which Is Known As One Of The Most Developed State. Now One For The Yojana, Which Is Started By The Gujarat Govt. Name As Kunvar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana. This Yojana Is Basically Started For The SC, ST Girls Of State. In This Yojana, SC & ST Girls Will Get Financial Support The Time For Marriage (Shadi)
This Yojana Specially Targets The Girls Those Come From Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe Category. This Financial Support Which Is Given To Girls In Only For The Reserved Category Girls (Dikri) Other Categories Are Not Allowed To Take Benefit Of This Yojana. In This Article We Will Give You Brief.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Rules
– Eligible to families originating from the state of Gujarat and economically weaker.
– Kuverbai nu mameru yoajna will be availed for marriage of 2 (two) adult girls in the family.
– In case of remarriage of the beneficiary, assistance will not be available under this scheme.
– At the time of marriage, the age of the bride should be 18 years and the age of the youth should be 21 years.
– Kuvarbai nu mameru form has to be applied online within 2 years of marriage.
– In the programs organized under the Seven Phase Group, the support of the scheme will be available for women.
– Beneficiary bride participating in community and other group marriages will be eligible for benefits under both the schemes if she fulfills all the conditions of “Sat Fera Group Marriage Yojana and Kunvarbai nu Mameru Yojana”
How to Apply Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
– Go to esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in site
– Fill the form
– After filling the form, copy of the form and verification of evidence should be done by Mamlatdar office / Taluka Development Officer’s office / District Social Welfare Officer’s office (where you have been given authority in your taluka / district).
|Director Scheduled Caste Welfare Form||View|
|Director Developing Caste Form||View|
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.