NTT DATA Software Engineer: NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff. In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
NTT DATA Software Engineer
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer (Java & Hybris) – 248992 to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
- Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
- Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
- Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services-based systems, publishing and consuming web services
- Working experience in GraphQL, Spring Boot
- Good to have knowledge in Spock Framework, WireMock, Contract Testing
- Job Designation: Software Engineer.
- Job Code: 248992.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
- Experience Level: Required.
- Job Location: Bangalore.
- Apply Mode: Online.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Deliver/Enhance high quality application & modules developed using J2EE technologies – Spring core modules, Dependency Injection, Spring security, Spring dependencies, Redis workflow, session management.
- Must have strong experience in delivering J2EE projects onto production and should have abundant experience in maintaining projects running with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Must have strong design skills and good knowledge in various architectural patters specially around the openid connect specifications.
- Must have experience on Devops CI/CD pipeline and continuously optimise jenkinsfile, pipeline settings etc.
- Must have actively involved in various governance forums and should be capable of suggesting and reviewing design methodologies and frame best practices.
- Must have working experience with web security standards, OWASP and application security. PCI-DSS, GDPR expertise is an added advantage.
- Should be adaptive to work in linux based development environment – at least the basic commands and principles.
- Participate in continuous improvement by contributing best practices, enforcing standards and improving processes.
- Must have experience in running a development environment with docker, kubernetes pods and containerization concepts.
- Good to have experience in AWS – Ability to design and understand cloud based infrastructure to deliver the required performance, security and availability requirements.
- Desired to have DEVOPS tools experience i.e. tools such as Chef, Puppet, AWS utility tools etc.
- Good to have experience in any of the content management tools such as Adobe Enterprise Manager.
- Ensure compliance of developed solution to underlying solution architecture
- Design and document the software implementation in the Software Design Specification
- Deliver the highest quality software using unit/integration testing, continuous integration, build automation and other industry standard best practices
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure architectural alignment and quality
- Support and maintain production digital applications by resolving production issues, tuning performance and coordinating troubleshooting efforts
- Provide development oversight, metrics tracking and issue resolution
- Maintain relationships and collaborate with other domains including architecture, business analysis, infrastructure, quality control, and security
- Implementing requirements based on Low Level Design & Coding Standards identified & followed by NTT Data which has been committed to EE.
- Collaborate with product management & engineering to define & implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Delivering digital solutions by keeping the client at the forefront of digital technologies.
- Setting technical direction focusing on front end development.
- Driving the adoption of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development.
- Ensuring continuous improvement by proposing & implementing new processes, designs, frameworks & engineering practices that makes the team more effective.
How To Apply NTT DATA Software Engineer Post?
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.