SBI bank Account Open: SBI, Which is counted among the largest banks of the country. Is giving you the opportunity to open an account sitting at home. Now there is no visit the bank to open an account. By opening an online account . The costomer can avail the benefits of Many bank services sitting at home on his smartphone. This will save a lot of your time and you will not have to face any trouble.
Open SBI Savings Account Online
Eligibility Criteria to open SBI Savings Account
The eligibility Criteria for opening a savings account with the State Bank of India are as follows:
- you should be a Resident Indian above 18 years of age and should not have any existing relationship with the bank
- you should have a valid Aadhaar Number (Linked with a mobile number registered in your name) and a valid permanent Account Number (PAN)
- You can only have one insta Savings Account and no other accounta at a given time
Documents to Open SBI Savings Account
You Need to carry a photocopy of all the documents with their originals at the time of account opening. There documents need to be self-attested and attached with the account opening form. Below is th list of documents required for opening SBI Savings Account.
Proof Of Identity
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Proof Of Address
- Ration Card
- Light Bill
- telephone Bill
- Bank Account Statement
- Salary Slip
- Credit Card Statement
How to Open SBI Savings Account Online
You can apply for SBI savings account online through SBI mobile banking. Only NRE and NRO accounts can be opened through SBI netbanking. The basic steps involved in applying for a new savings account through SBI YONO app are as follows:
- Download SBI YONO app in your smartphone (preferably having the same mobile number linked with Aadhaar)
- Click on the “New to SBI—Open Savings Account” option and select “Without Branch visit”
- Now select the “Insta Plus Savings Account” option in the savings account type
- Enter your Aadhaar and PAN after which an OTP will be sent on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar
- Provide the OTP to authenticate
- Now schedule a video call and complete the video KYC (Keep your original Aadhaar card and PAN card for verification)
- Once verified, your account will be opened and you can carry out transactions instantly.
|Open SBI Savings Account
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.