Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Housing Scheme 2023 Complete Information: Dear friends many schemes are running by Govt. Here we will get complete information about one such very useful scheme i.e. Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana 2023 in which who is eligible for this scheme who can benefit from this assistance what are the rules of Govt. How many documents will be required and how much amount is available for assistance is given here in the article in full detail so read this article till the end and it is a very useful plan for the needy people of the society so as to share more and more. Jodi is a humble request.
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Housing Scheme 2023
Objective of the scheme
The main objective is to provide houses for housing to OBC and Nomadic Exempt Caste beneficiaries who are homeless or have open plots or have no habitable house.
Amount of assistance
Under this scheme, assistance of one lakh 20000 is given in three installments.
Eligibility of Beneficiaries
- Beneficiary should be native of Gujarat.
- Should belong to socially and educationally backward class.
- The applicant should belong to Vicharati Vimukti caste.
- Beneficiaries whose annual family income is less than 6 lakh are eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to every beneficiary who owns a plot to overcome the hardships of homeless applicants in rural and urban areas.
List of required documents
- An example of caste.
- Example of accommodation.
- Example of income.
- aadhar card.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- School Child’s Certificate L.C
- Example if there is a BPL ration card.
- If the applicant is a widow, then the instance of the death of the husband.
- Bank account passbook..
- Attested copy of allotment order of land or ready-made house received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Necessary proof of ownership of plot.
- Talati Kram Mantri of Gram Panchayat Ct Talati Kram Mantri Circle Inspector Certificate for Granting Housing Assistance.
- Leave letter for building construction.
- A copy of the map showing the four directions showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed and signed by the minister.
How will the amount of assistance received be deposited?
Under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, there is a Directorate of Nomadic Emancipation, which provides the benefit of the Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Aavas Yojana under this scheme, a total of one lakh 20 thousand is given in three installments for the construction of houses on the first floor as follows.
|Number of installments.||amount due.|
|First installment amount.||40,000/-|
|Second installment amount.||60,000/-|
|ત્રીજા હપ્તાની રકમ||20,000/-|
How to Apply Online
First go to the official portal of Samaj Kalyan.
Then you have to click on the Director Developing Castes Welfare page on the official website of Samaj Kalyan Portal.
- Then different schemes will appear in the new page from which you have to click on Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana above number 11.
- If you have not registered that social welfare, new user? Please click here to register.
- In which you have to create a new account by entering name, gender, mobile number, password and captcha code.
- After creating a new account click on citizen login in which user id password and captcha code have to be logged in..
- Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana Online Apply has to be clicked in citizen login.
- Then you have to fill your personal information.
- Fill in the details of whether you are now homeless or not in a habitable home.
- After filling all the information upload the required documents.
After uploading all documents check carefully and click save.
- Finally you have to click on confirm and take a print out of the filled plan form.
- Now at the end, the application has to be submitted at the district office by attaching all the documents along with the print application.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.