Paytm Personal Loan : Paytm has launched a new Paytm credit facility for customers. With the help of this facility, you can take a personal loan right from the Paytm app. Paytm said the new service is built on the company’s tech platform, which allows partner banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) to process loans for you in just 2 minutes. The company further said that by March 2021, it aims to reach millions of users.
Today we will talk about Paytm Personal Loan. How to apply for this loan? How to Check Eligibility What to keep in mind while applying? How much will be the loan amount? Today we will know all such information with the help of this article How to Apply Paytm Personal Loan Online Apply. For that read this article till the end.
Procedure Required for Paytm Loan Scheme
- KYC: To avail Paytm Personal Loan, the KYC of the personal loan borrower must be complete. Completion of KYC means that the customer’s Aadhaar card, mobile number and bank account are linked.
- Paytm App: To get Paytm Personal Loan you have to open Paytm App.
- Paytm Postpaid: After opening the Paytm app, on your home page, click on the Paytm Postpaid option. Here you have to enter your Aadhaar card and PAN card number. After this, you will be given an option to verify through OTP, through which you have to complete the verification.
- Verification: After verification by Paytm, whenever you pay for payment with Paytm, you will get Paytm Postpaid option. Through which you can pay at the time of purchase or on the scan code of the merchant account.
- Credit Limit: As you continue to use Paytm Postpaid, its credit limit will increase.
Get loan in just 2 minutes
Paytm CEO Bhavesh Gupta said, We have launched this facility for those who want to fulfill their dreams but are unable to do so due to lack of immediate funds. This self employment will prove to be very effective for new credit users and young professionals. We want to make the people of the country self-reliant.
How to Apply Paytm Personal Loan Online Apply: Paytm is India’s number one transaction application, with the help of which you can pay many types of bills. You can book train, bus and flight tickets. You can shop online, make online payments, recharge your mobile and even take a loan if needed. More than 45 crore people are using Paytm in India. The founder of Paytm is Vijay Shankar Sharma.
This was some information about Paytm, now let’s know how we can get a loan on Paytm. This is an application that facilitates Home Loan & Personal Loan in India. Through this application you can take loan from your mobile phone at home.
Required document for taking loan from Paytm
The following documents are required to take a loan on Paytm.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Current Bank Account
- Mobile number
Paytm Contact Details & Customer Care Number
- Helpline Number (Contact Number): 0120-38883888
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://paytm.com
- © One-97 Communications Limited, B 121, Sector-5 Noida – 201301,India
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.