PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid PGCIL is going to recruit Apprentice 1045 Post. For that PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Eligible candidates apply with Online mode @powergrid.in.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 – Highlight
|Organaization Name||Powergrid Corporation of India|
|No. of Vacancy||1045|
|Application Mode||Across India|
Post Wise Details
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 53
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 135
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 79
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 93
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 70
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 67
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 115
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar: 47
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 105
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 106
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 70
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 105
- Trade Apprentice : ITI in Relevant Trade (Full-Time course)
- Graduate Apprentice : Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.) Degree.
- Diploma Apprentice : Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma.
- HR Executive : MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
- CSR Executive : 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- PR Assistant : Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC] / B.A. (Journalism & Mass Comm.) (3 years full-time Course) or equivalent
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How To Apply For PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Law Executive / PR Assistant/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates should apply on the POWERGRID website as per the following details: – Go to www.powergrid.in, then Click on Careers Link and then Engagement of Apprentices Apply Online.
- Last Date – 31.07.2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.