PM Kusum Yojana 2023 : Government of India and Government of Gujarat keep coming up with innovative scheme for people. It helps people through various schemes to improve their economic life and meet their basic needs. One of them is the PM Kusum Yojana 2023. People who get relief from high electricity bills are given assistance by the government to install solar panels. So that people can get relief from the cost of light bill and can also get back the amount. Let’s see more information about this scheme.
PM Kusum Yojana 2023
|Name of Article||PM Kusum Yojana 2023|
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana|
|section||Department of Agriculture and Energy|
|Beneficiary||Country farmers and domestic consumers|
|Assistance available||60% subsidy|
|Help Line No||1800-180-3333|
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
Solar panels will be installed on the roof of your house for free. This scheme belongs to Government of India. The government has come to launch a scheme called PM Kusum Yojana 2023. Which is provided to farmers and domestic consumers in rural and urban areas to install solar panels at low rates.
Under this scheme, the government will provide 60% subsidy on the cost of solar panels to farmers and domestic consumers and 40% of the cost will have to be borne by the farmers or domestic consumers themselves. Under this PM Kusum Yojana 2023, farmers and consumers can install 3 kilowatt, 5 kilowatt, 10 kilowatt and 25 kilowatt solar panels.
Get such a subsidy.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, the following subsidies are available on purchase of solar.
- If a person 3 kilo watt solar panel cost approximately 1.5 lakh rupees. So 60% of its cost i.e. 90,000 rupees will be subsidized by the government. Also, farmers and domestic consumers will have to bear the cost of Rs 60,000 themselves.
- If a person 5 kilo watt solar panel cost approximately 1.5 lakh rupees. So 60% of its cost i.e. Rs 1,50,000 will be subsidized by the government. Also, farmers and domestic consumers will have to bear the cost of Rs 1,00,000 themselves.
- If a person under this PM Kusum Yojana 2023 cost of 10 kilo watt solar panel is approximately 5 lakh rupees. So 60% of its cost i.e. Rs 3,00,000 will be subsidized by the government. Also, farmers and domestic consumers will have to bear the cost of Rs 2,00,000 themselves.
- If a person 25 kilo watt solar panel cost is approximately 12.5 lakh rupees. So 60% of its cost i.e. Rs 7,50,000 will be subsidized by the government. Also farmers and domestic customers will have to bear the cost of Rs 5,00,000 themselves.
Farmers and domestic consumers can save 30 to 40% on their household electricity bills if one avails this Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana. Also the official website to apply for this scheme is https://mnre.gov.in/.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are highlighted below.
- this scheme is beneficial both at rural and urban level.
- Government provides 60% subsidy on purchase of solar panels to domestic consumers and farmers.
- Farmers and domestic consumers can install solar panels of 3 kW, 5 kW, 10 kW and 25 kW.
- Under this scheme, farmers and domestic consumers can get 30 to 40% electricity saving relief.
- The scheme aims to promote the use of solar energy in the country and help farmers and domestic consumers to reduce electricity costs.
Contact for the scheme
- Contact Number: 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404
- PM Kusum Toll Free Number: 1800-180-3333
- Official Website: www.mnre.gov.in
- First of all you have to go to https://mnre.gov.in/ to apply for this PM Kusum Yojana 2023.
- Then go to the link to apply.
- Now enter all the details of the person like Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Number etc.
- Upload required supporting evidence.
- Final submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application.
- For more information about this scheme, you can contact the help line number given above.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.