PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023: PM Svanidhi Yojana, Government has started a loan scheme (Govt started Loan Scheme For Street Vendors) for street vendors, lorry drivers or roadside shopkeepers. Its name is PM Svanidhi Yojana In Gujarati. The scheme aims to help street vendors. An amount of 5000 crores has been allocated for this. No special rules have been applied for it.
Deadline extended for PM Svanidhi Yojana In Gujarati, know how long you will get guarantee free loan? For this, know who will benefit from this scheme. And how to apply for it. Efforts have been made to reach you with complete information through this article.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme.||PM Svanidhi Yojana|
|Main beneficiaries of the scheme.||Street vendors|
|Year of implementation of the scheme.||1 June 2020.|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Key Features of PM Svnidhi
- This scheme is of central sector
- This will provide affordable working capital loans to street vendors who are affected by the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- The scheme has been implemented from March 2022.
- Sellers Rs. Initial working capital upto will be provided. 10000
- The vendor will get interest subsidy at the rate of 7 percent on early or timely repayment of the loan.
- A monthly cash-back incentive is provided on digital payments.
- Monthly cashback in the range of Rs. 50-100.
- If the seller repays the first loan on time, he has a high chance of being eligible for a higher loan.
- The seller does not have to provide any collateral security to get the loan.
How to apply for loan under PM Svanidhi Yojana?
Before the beneficiaries apply online for the Street Vendors Loan Scheme, they may want to consider some pre-application steps such as the following –
- Understanding the Need for PM Street Vendor Loan Application
- Ensuring that the registered mobile number is linked with Aadhaar.
- Checking eligibility status as per scheme rules.
- Once done, one can proceed to online registration of SVANidhi scheme by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps for Online Registration of PM Svanidhi Yojana
Step 1: Visit the official website of PM SVANidhi and click on “Apply for Loan” option.
Step 2: Provide your mobile number and captcha code.
Step 3: Select your category and fill the required fields.
Step 4: Finally, tap on “Submit”.
Required Documents for PM Svanidhi Yojana
- Certificate of Vending or Identity Card issued by ULB or TVC or LoR from ULBs.
- aadhar card
- Voter Identity Card
- MGNREGA Card
- Permission to drive
- PAN card
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.