PM Vishwakarma Yojana: Vishwakarma Kushal Samman Yojana: Vishwakarma Loan Yojana: Assistance schemes run by the government for all classes of people. Even in these small entrepreneurs-businessmen come forward and develop their business, various types of assistance are provided by the government and loans are given under many schemes for the development of their business. For the business development of small entrepreneurs, the central government will give 18 types of artisans Rs. Loans up to 3 lakhs will be given without collateral. Then the next date On September 17, Narendra Modi will launch the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- 18 types of artisans will be given Rs. Loan up to three lakhs
- On September 17, the Prime Minister will launch the Kaushal Samman Yojana.
- The skills of small artisans will be certified and trained
Prime Minister of the country Narendra Modi on the next date. On his birthday on September 17, the central government is about to implement an important scheme. Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is going to do a great job of connecting small artisans in urban and especially rural areas to the economy through financial inclusion. This scheme covers 18 types of artisans and trains them at a cost of Rs. A loan of up to three lakhs has been planned.
List of Vishwakarma Loan Yojana Businesses
The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been shortened to PM Vikas. In which 18 types of artisans have been included. Who is going to be given a loan of Rs. 3 lakh without collateral after training.
- the carpenter
- A boat-canoe maker
- Sarania (armor-paddle maker)
- Hammer and toolkit maker
- the potter
- the barber
- A basket maker or broom maker
- the tailor
- the washerman
- the gardener
- Makers of fishing nets
- Traditional toy craftsman
Vishwakarma Skill Appreciation Scheme Training
PM Vishwakarma certificate and ID card will be issued after registration under this scheme which will prove important for the artisans in rural areas to expand their business. After skill test Rs. Toolkit worth 15 thousand will be given benefit. During basic and advanced training Rs. 500 will be given a stipend. After training Rs. A loan of one lakh will be given without any collateral. If that loan is repaid on time, more Rs. A loan facility of two lakhs will be provided.
- Brief details of PM Vikas Yojana are as follows:
- One person per family will benefit from this scheme.
- The minimum age of the beneficiary of this scheme should not be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should not have benefited from schemes like self-employment, credit for professional development, PMEGP or PM Swanidhi during the last five years.
- Beneficiaries of Mudra and Swanidhi who have repaid their loans, such applicants will benefit from this scheme.
- The family of a government employee will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Through this scheme, small entrepreneurs will get training for their business and will get loans for financial assistance for the development of their business. The interest rate of which has been kept as normal 5%.
|Read In Gujarati
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.