PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 | pnbindia.in | Punjab National Bank has published an Official Notification for the Officer (Fire-safety), Manager (Security) post 2022. Intrigued Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website. more information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
The online application process for Jobs of 103 Officer (Fire-safety), Manager (Security) posts will start from 05-August-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding PNB Officer (Fire-safety), Manager (Security) Jobs 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
PNB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Officer (Fire Safety) & Manager (Security)|
|Total Post||103 Posts|
|Salary||As per government rules|
Officer (Fire-safety) – 23
Manager (Security) – 80
Educational Qualification :
- Fire Safety Officer:
– B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur Four year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/Safety and Fire Engineering from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC
– Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
– Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK
– Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Sub-officer Course/ Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager Security:
– Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 21 Year
Maximum Age : 35 Year
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As per Rules
Application Fees :
General / OBC : Rs. 1003/-
SC/ST/ PWBD : Rs. 59/-
Selection Process :
Candidates Will be Selected Based On An Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates need to download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the address “Chief Manager (Job Section), HRD Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot NO 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075” by Speed/Registered post with transaction no./UTR No., Name of Bank and Date of transaction being proof of online fee payment and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of “POST:__. The link to download the application form is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application: 05-08-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 30-08-2022
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Keep visiting our website for daily job information.