Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: The Central government schemes for mothers. This scheme is only for women under this scheme pregnant women get 6000 rs. This scheme’s name is Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana (PMMVY). Already lots of women are getting befits of this scheme so let’s see full details about the PMMVY scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana [PMMVY]|
|PMMVY Scheme Launched||1 January 2017|
|Department||Ministry of women and children development|
|Benefits of the scheme||Rs 6000|
The Scheme was launched in the year 2017 with the aim to provide financial help to pregnant women. This scheme is also known as Prime Minister’s Mother Pregnancy Assistance Scheme. To get the benefits of this scheme it is necessary to register at a government hospital or Anganwadi center. The scheme’s name In 2014, “Indira Gandhi” but in 2017 name was changed and making Pradhan Mantri Matri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY).
Benefits of The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
The women have to register themselves 150 days after their menstrual date, and after registration under the PMMVY Scheme, pregnant women get the following benefits:
- A cash incentive of Rs 5000 is available in three installments: the first installment of Rs 1000 for early pregnancy registration at an Anganwadi Centre (AWC) / authorised Health facility as identified by the respective administering State / UT. The second installment of Rs 2000 for receiving at least one ante-natal check-up (ANC) after six months of pregnancy, and Rs 2000 after childbirth as the third installment.
- The qualified recipients would get the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) incentive for institutional delivery, and the JSY incentive would be credited to maternity benefits, such that a woman would earn Rs 6000 / – on average (including 5000 of cash incentives).
Documents Required For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- Parent’s Aadhaar card
- Parent Identity Card
- Childbirth certificate
- Bank account passbook
How Can I Apply For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana started with the aim to take care of both mother and child. Under this scheme, the central government provides Rs 6,000 in financial help.
- The first phase gets Rs. 1000, the second phase Rs. 2000, and the third phase Rs.2000 is given to pregnant women. Last Rs.1000 rs Given after the birth of the child.
- Eligible women can apply for this scheme online and also offline application facilities are available. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Form available at Anganwadi Center and Government Hospitals.
- If due for any reason woman did not register her name in the PMMVY scheme but is eligible then she can apply for the benefit of this scheme for a period of two years from the time of conception.
PMMVY Call: 011-23382393
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.