Every year, the RBI Assistant Exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to fill the vacancies for the posts of Assistants in various branches of the RBI across India. Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 for the Recruitment for the Post of Assistant – PY 2023 on 13th September 2023 on its official website. RBI Assistant 2023 Apply Online process has been started from 13th September 2023 onwards at www.rbi.org.in. Lakhs of candidates who were waiting for the RBI Assistant Exam 2023 must go through the complete article to know more about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
RBI Assistant 2023 Exam
The selection process followed by RBI to select candidates for the post of Assistant is carried through three stages namely- Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Tests. The final result will be based on the marks scored in the Mains Exam and Language test. In this article, we have covered all the necessary information regarding RBI Assistant 2023 Notification, Bookmark this page and stay updated with us. RBI Assistant is responsible for maintaining records/files, document verification, ensuring financial stability, issuing & circulating new currency, day-to-day transactions, attending Government Treasury Work, replying to emails and more.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 has been announced along with RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on 13th September 2023. This year RBI has introduced 450 vacancies for Assistant posts through RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023. The category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution has been updated below for RBI Assistant 2023.
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) and above in any discipline to be eligible for the RBI Assistant 2023 Exam. He/She must hold knowledge of computers as well as have proficiency in the official language of the concerned state of Union Territory.
Age Limit (as on 01/09/2023)
A candidate must range between 20 to 28 years of age to be eligible for the RBI Assistant 2023 Exam. Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to the reserved category. The age relaxations granted by the Government of India are mentioned in the table below:
- SC/ST 5 Years i.e. up to 33 years
- OBC 3 Years i.e. up to 31 years
- PwD 10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married 10 Years
- Candidates, holding working experience of RBI To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450 (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50 (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2023 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
RBI Assistant 2023 Selection Process
RBI Assistant 2023 exam is going to be conducted in three phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)]. The preliminary examination has three sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language.
- The mains exam has five different sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answers. attempted by the candidate. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered or blank.
- Check the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims & Mains as mentioned in the previous year Notification PDF, any change/up-gradation in RBI Assistant 2023 Notification will be updated here.
- RBI Assistant Notification- 2023 13th September 2023
- RBI Assistant Apply Online Start Date 13th September 2023
- Online Application Form Last Date- 4th October 2023
- last Date to Pay Fees- 04th October 2023
- Download RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card – October 2023
- RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Date 21st and 23rd October 2023
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date – 2nd December 2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.