RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2422 slots. Eligible candidates can apply online for the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23.
More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC )|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Mumbai Cluster
- Bhusawal Cluster
- Pune Cluster
- Nagpur Cluster
- Solapur Cluster
Candidates must possess Educational Qualifications as under to apply for RRC CR Apprentice 2022.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- All Candidates: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification .
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation ( with minimum 50 % aggregate marks ) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done .
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI .
How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of RRC CR i.e. www.rrccr.com.
- Read all the instructions given carefully.
- Make Online Registration by entering your Name, Contact details, and Email ID.
- Now, you will get the Provisional Registration Number and Password generated by the system on your registered Number.
- Go to the Login Page and Login using your Registration Number and Password.
- Complete the application form by entering all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, & other certificates/documents.
- Make an online payment
- Submit the Application Form finally.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
- Start Date for Apply Online 15/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online 15/01/2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates