The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of East Central Railway (ECR) has released the East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 on its official website, rrcecr.gov.in, for the 1832 apprentice positions.
RRC Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2023
|Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway (ECR)|
|Advt No.||RRC/ ECR/ HRD/ Act. App/ 2023-24|
|Job Location||All India|
There are 1,832 apprentice opportunities available in the East Central Railway Recruitment 2023, which are split throughout the several divisions of the East Central Railway. There is a mention of the comprehensive East Central Railway Vacancy 2023.
- Danapur Division: 675
- Dhanbad Division: 156
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division: 518
- Sonpur Division: 47
- Samastipur Division: 81
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya: 135
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut: 110
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur: 110
- Total Posts: 1832
The RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 age range for applications is 15 to 24 years old.
- Lower Age Limit: 15 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 24 Years
It is noteworthy that applicants in the special category for the East Central Railway Apprenticeship 2023 would get an age relaxation.
- Apprentice : 10th Pass + ITI Pass in the Related Field
he applicants who apply for a certain Division/Unit will be ranked according to quality, and this list will be used to choose candidates for the Apprenticeship training under East Central Railway Recruitment 2023.
To create the merit list, applicants’ percentage marks from both their ITI and Matriculation exams, which need at least 50% of total points, are averaged. Examine the RRC ECR Apprentice Selection Process 2023 step-by-step description.
- Stage 1: Shortlisting Of candidates based on 10th Class marks and ITI marks.
- Stage 2: Document Verification
- Stage 3: Medical Examination.
There is no provision for a return of the application fee. The application fee for RRC ECR Recruitment 2023 varies according to the category.
The following application fees, broken down by type, are required to apply online for the RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- UR: Rs.100
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women: No Fees
How To Apply For RRC ECR Recruitment 2023?
Interested parties may apply for the RRC ECR recruitment 2023 by following these procedures.
- Visit rrcecr.gov.in, the official website of the RRC.
- Click the registration link on the main page.
- Enter your name, email address, and contact details in the registration form.
- After that, log in using the credentials you created while registering.
- Please ensure that the application form has all of the required information.
- Paid the costs and uploaded the necessary papers.
- Download the confirmation page, then print it off.
- Notification Date : 10 November 2023
- Apply Start From : 10 November 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 9 December 2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.