Sanedo Tractor Sahay Yojana Gujarat: Government of India has made many schemes to double the income of farmers. In which Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is very popular. The Department of Agriculture and Cooperation in the state has also created an ikhedut portal for farmers. Many schemes like wire fencing assistance scheme, tadpatri assistance scheme etc. are placed online portal on i-Khedoot portal. But today we will talk about Sanedo Sahay Yojana.
This scheme is Agricultural Equipment Assistance Scheme. The Sanedo Mini Tractor Yojana 2024 will provide a very useful tool to farmers in farming. Under this scheme, farmers will get a benefit of 25% of the total cost or Rs.25,000/- whichever is less for purchasing Sanedo. After receiving this assistance scheme, the beneficiary farmers will not get assistance for the next 7 years. The beneficiary farmer will not be able to sell the saneda purchased under this scheme for two years. Farmers will be able to use this tool only in agricultural work. So let’s see how to fill the form of this scheme and what documents are required for it? Get its information.
Sanedo Tractor Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Farmers of the state have started using Saneda equipment in farming work. Small and marginal farmers are using mini tractors instead of big tractors. The cost of this equipment is affordable even for small farmers. Gujarat government has announced assistance to farmers to buy mini tractor Sanado to help them in farming. In this scheme, farmers will get assistance on purchasing Ride On Self Propelled Multipurpose Toolbar (SANEDO).
|Department of Agriculture Farmers Welfare and Cooperation
|To the eligible farmers of Gujarat
|How much help?
|Assistance under this scheme is 25% of the total cost or Rs.25,000/- whichever is less.
|Where to apply?
|The application for this scheme has to be done online.
|The farmer will get the benefit of this scheme only once in 7 years.
|An important condition of the scheme
|This tool can only be used in agricultural work.
|When did the online application start?
|Last date to apply
Eligibility and Rules
- The beneficiary farmer should be a native of Gujarat.
- The farmer beneficiary can take the benefit of this scheme only once in 7 years.
- If the bank account is joint then the consent form of the person with other name is required.
- The farmer will not be able to distribute the Sanado received under this scheme for 2 years.
- The equipment assistance received under this scheme has to be used only for agriculture related works.
- A passenger vehicle cannot be built in this order. And it cannot be used to transport passengers.
- Undertaking form in case of joint holder with signed copy of online application
- Copy of 7/12, 8-A or copy of forest rights letter
- Copy of bank passbook or canceled cheque
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Affidavit and Self-Declaration Form
- Beneficiary should have driving license.
How to apply online ?
To avail this assistance scheme online through i-Khedut portal. Farmers can do online from VCE from their Gram Panchayat. In addition, they can fill the online form from the nearest taluka office or public service center and other computer operators. We will get information on how to apply online at home.
- First you have to type ‘ ikhedut portal ‘ in ‘Google Search ‘.
- Open the official website from the result.
- After opening the iKhedut website click on “Plan”.
- In which after clicking on the plan, open the “Khetiwadi nee Yojana” on rank-1.
- “Khetiwadi Ni Yojana” will show various schemes.
- In which “Ride on Self Propelled Multipurpose Toolbar (Sanedo)” has to be clicked.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” after reading the information “Ride on Self Propelled Multipurpose Toolbar (Sanedo)”.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if it has been registered earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- The farmer has to save the application after filling the information completely accurately in the online form.
- The beneficiary farmers have to confirm the application by checking the details again.
- No correction will be made after confirmation of online application.
- Finally, one can get the print based on the application number.
What to do after applying online ?
After applying online for this scheme the following process has to be done.
- While applying online, the applicant has to provide the information of the dealers/vendors/shops of Sanedo authorized by the farmers.
- This equipment has to be purchased only from government approved shopkeepers / traders / vendors mentioned on iKhedoot portal.
- After purchasing Saneda, the bill must be obtained from the shopkeeper/trader/vendor.
- Along with this, a copy of the bill of engine installed in Sanado should also be taken.
- Farmers have to send the proposal of this scheme along with all their equipment proofs like original bill of purchase of SANEDO, copy of bill of purchase of SANEDO engine, application made on online portal, caste certificate, land base proof within 60 days to the District Agriculture Officer, Zilla Panchayat for verification.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.