Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023 : The MyGov platform has organized the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz to celebrate the life, ideals, and accomplishments of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, known as the “Iron Man of India.” The Quiz is organized to introduce the youth and citizens of India to the social values, ideologies, ethics, and morals associated with Sardar Patel, while highlighting the achievements and vision of the Government of India. A three-part Quiz Series, it will be divided into 3 modules, namely – Samarth Bharat, Samriddh Bharat, and Swabhimani Bharat. Each module can be attempted in the specified timelines. Also, participants can attempt this quiz in multiple regional languages including English and Hindi. There will be a total of 10 questions in the quiz competition, which are required to be answered in a duration of 200 seconds.
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023 Highlights
- Quiz name – Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz
- Organizing Body – MyGov
- Language – 12 Languages, including – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
- Start date – 31st October, 2023
- End Date – 30th November, 2023
- Number of questions asked – 10 questions
- Time allowed -200 seconds
- Rewards – E-certificate, Cash Prizes
- Official Quiz Website – myGOV
Step into the realm of Sardar Patel’s legacy with the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz, featuring 25 questions that illuminate the life and contributions of the Iron Man of India. The clock is ticking, allowing you only 500 seconds to navigate through this insightful exploration of history. Challenge yourself to unravel the intricacies of Sardar Patel’s pivotal roles, vision, and enduring impact on the nation. Test your knowledge and race against time in this engaging quiz, gaining a profound understanding of the man who played a paramount role in shaping India’s destiny. Prepare for an immersive experience that transcends mere questions welcome to the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz, where history unfolds at every click.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, known as the ‘Iron Man of India’, led to the peaceful integration of the princely Indian States into the Indian Union and the political unification of India.
A nationwide Quiz, “Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz” is being hosted on MyGov platform to celebrate the life, ideals, and accomplishments of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
The aim of the quiz is to introduce the youth and citizens of India to the social values, ideologies, ethics, and morals associated with Sardar Patel, while highlighting the achievements and vision of the Government of India. The quiz is available in multiple regional languages including English and Hindi.
All participants of the quiz will receive a participation certificate that can be downloaded, and the winners of the quiz will be rewarded with cash prizes.
The quiz is divided into 2 modes – Online and Offline mode:
The Online mode of the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz is divided into 3 modules:
- Module 1: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Samarth Bharat (starting 31st October ’23 till 30th November ’23)
- Module 2: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Samriddh Bharat (starting 1st December ’23 till 31st December ‘23)
- Module 3: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Swabhimani Bharat (starting 1st January ’24 till 31st January ‘24)
- 103 winners from each of the above quiz modules across the country will be selected and awarded.
The Offline mode will start after the end of the 3 (three) Online modules:
- Top selected participants from each State/ UT will join the offline mode.
- It will be a physical quiz competition at a selected venue.
- Winners of the offline quiz will be awarded with separate prize money.
Participants for the offline mode will be selected basis the below parameter:
- Selected participants must have participated in all the 3 modules of the online quiz.
- Participants to participate in all the 3 online quizzes with their same user ID.
Together, let’s celebrate the ideology, vision & life of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz Cash Prizes:
- The top best performer in Online Quiz mode will be awarded a cash prize of ₹ 5,00,000/- (Five lakh rupees only)
- The second-best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 3,00,000/- (three lakh rupees only)
- The third best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 2,00,000/- (two lakh rupees only).
- The next hundred (100) best performers will be awarded consolation prizes of ₹ 2,000/- (Two thousand rupees only) each.
- If you have attempted this Live Quiz on MyGov platform called the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz and found it interesting and useful, start participating in other live Free Live Tests and Quizzes to win lucrative prizes and rewards from MyGov.
Terms and Conditions
1) This quiz is a part of the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz.
2) The quiz will be launched on 31st October ’23 and will be live till 30th November ’23, 11:30 pm (IST).
3) The entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian Citizens.
4) This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds.
5) You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
6) There will be no negative marking.
7) One person is eligible to participate in all the other quizzes of the module.
8) The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
9) One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify him/her for multiple wins during the same quiz.
10) You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
11) The announced winners need to update their Bank Details for the disbursement of the prize money on their MyGov profile. The username on MyGov profile should match with the name on the Bank Account for prize money disbursement.
12) The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
13) The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
14) Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
15) In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected.
16) Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
17) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18) The participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
19) Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant, which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
20) MyGov employees and its associated agencies or employees directly or indirectly connected with the hosting of the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
21) Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
22) By participating in the quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to the mentioned Terms and Conditions mentioned above.
23) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of the Indian Judiciary.
24) Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners/special mentions shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
25) In case there is any clarification needed for the translated content, the same may be informed to contests[at]mygov[dot].in and the Hindi/English content should be referred to.
26) Participants need to check regularly on the website for the updates.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.