SBI Recruitment 2022 For 1438 Posts: State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for engagement of retired officers / staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) for the following post on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Bank’s website.
more information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
SBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization||State Bank Of India|
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired / resigned / suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of contract. As such, maximum age as on date of advertisement i.e., on 22.12.2022 should be 63 years.
- The retired officers / staffs should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of Bank’s systems and procedures
- Credit / NPA.
- The integrity of the retired officers/staffs should not have been doubtful during their previous tenure.
- No punishment / penalty (Censure or higher) should have been inflicted on the retired officers / staffs during the five years of their service
- preceding to their retirement.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the retired officials / staffs.
- The Retired officers / staffs should maintain good health and not suffering from any major ailments.
- The engagement of retired officers / staffs in the Bank shall be on contract basis and shall not be treated as extension in service for the purpose of pension and other superannuation benefits.
- The retired officers / staffs of SBI and its e-Associate banks with unblemished service record who retired as Clerical or in the Scale-I, II & III shall be considered for engagement for the above positions.
- The retired officers / staffs will not exercise any administrative/financial power during the period of engagement.
- They will not be eligible for any medical facilities under the contract.
- The retired officers / staffs will not accept any assignment with any other organization during the period of their contractual service in the Bank.
- For More Details Read Official Advertisement.
Age Limit :
The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
Clerical – Rs.25,000/-
JMGS-I – Rs.35,000/-
MMGS-II & MMGS-III – Rs.40,000/-
How To Apply :
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.